Get Birth Certificate Online
Due to advanced digitalized techniques, it will be very convenient to Get Birth Certificate Online for free. In this digital era, it is one of the biggest benefits to get access online things quickly and hassle free. We cannot ignore this fact that birth certificate is a vital credentials which is required by very individual, as it is the document which work as nationality prove.
Now you must be thinking that role of birth certificate in major areas. Well, if you are applying or passport or your child is enrolling in school, birth certificate is required in all major areas. The main queries arises here is how to get birth certificate online?
By following the below given 6 easy steps you can get birth certificate for online. Actually, each state has its different procedure to apply for birth certificate online. It really varies from different regions to region. But we have given a common procedure to order birth certificate online which will be helpful for you.
How To Get Birth Certificate Online India
Can We Get Birth Certificate Online?
Yes of course, you can Get Certificate Of Birth Online by going to respective officials of state. But not all state government has given the facility to the people of India for issuing the birth certificate online. You need to fulfill the simple and effective steps and to provide your registrar number for obtaining the birth certificate online application.
Suppose, if your birth has not been registered at the event of birth duration, then you are suggested to get a non- availability certificate form the respective authority of your state. Individuals need to fill the application form online and submit it to the respective department who will verify your details and will issue the acknowledgment.
There are some important credentials that are required for getting a birth certificate online that are been listed downwards. In addition to this, there are some important details regarding online birth certificate which are discussed on this web page.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Documents Required To Get A Birth Certificate Online
- Parents birth certificates
- Proof of birth letter in hospital
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Affidavit attested by the SDM
- Copy of ration card
- School leaving certificate
Who Would Issue Birth Certificate Where?
If you are applying for birth certification online in your urban areas, then the appointed health official or registrar or sub- registrar of the officials have the authority to issue your birth certificate.
- Panchayat Secretaries/ Karmi/ Gram Sewak would issue the birth certificate in 15 states and 3 Union Territories (UTs). These states & UTs are: Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Puducherry.
- Medical In-Charge/ Para-Medical Staff Officer or equivalent in Assam, Haryana, Meghalaya, Orissa and Punjab, Sikkim, Manipur (partly), Andaman & Nicobar Island, Delhi and Lakshadweep can issue it as well.
- Village Accountants/ Village Administrative Officers in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu can also issue the same.
- Birth proof from SHO/police Officials in Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh UT (Rural) is also acceptable nation-wise.
- School Teachers in Mizoram, Nagaland and Circle Officer/ Village Level Workers in Arunachal Pradesh hold the same authority.
Get Details – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
What Is The Requirement To Get Birth Certificate Online?
A birth certificate is required for:
- Passport Application.
- Getting employment.
- Establishing one’s age with any institution.
- Seeking admission in educational institutes.
- Immigration needs like applying for Green Card.
- Claiming social security benefits (e.g. health schemes).
- Obtaining certified documents such as Voter’s ID, Marriage Certificate, Driving License, Passport, etc.
Procedure To Apply For A Birth Certificate
- In order to find your birth certificate online free, you need to go to the official website of your respective state authority.
- Now you need to sign up with your “user id” and “password” and press on login icon.
- After this, you will be register to the official portal.
- Next is to fill up all valid details, including user name, mobile number, place of birth, user ID, district and village/town etc.
- Thereafter, you have been asked to provide your verification code and hit on register icon.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a grateful message.
- After this, user has to fill up the form with the name of child, parent’s name, location and other vital details.
- Next is to submit the form and download the print out of form for future usages.
- Thereafter, you need to take the hard copy of the form to the office of registrar.
- Finally, you will be able to get birth certificate online free
How Much Processing Time Of Getting Birth Application?
The processing time for getting birth certificate take around 7 days to 3 weeks. But if you are applying outside India, then it might be considered as lengthy process in case of outsourcing.
So, now you have been known How to Get Birth Certificate Online, stay connected with our portal customer-carenumber.com for cool stuffs like this.
Have A Look On Below Links