Birth Certificate Telangana
GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) issue Birth Certificate Telangana. Telangana Birth Certificate acts as age proof document. Check Process of జనన ధృవీకరణ పత్రం & procedure to apply online for Birth Certificate.
Birth Certificate Telangana can also be used for applying for driving license. After applying for Birth Certificate Online Telangana, you may check status about your certificate. You may dial helpline number for getting any help concerning Date Of Birth Certificate In Telangana
We are listing process about How To Get Birth Certificate In Telangana on this page for your ease. You may follow listed points for obtaining Birth Certificate In Telangana State. We are also providing process to make changes in birth certificate.
Birth Certificate Telangana
Who can apply for Telangana Birth Certificate?
Those who are resident of Telangana state may apply for Date Of Birth Certificate Telangana. At time of applying, you will require some age proof document.
Service issued time:
Your certificate will be issued after 15 minutes.
Know How to Apply, State Wise Here: 6 Easy Steps to Get Birth Certificate Online
Amount of fee for Meeseva Telangana Birth Certificate:
- Service charge: – Rs. 25 per transaction + RS 5 additional copy
- Statutory charge: – Rs 20 per copy of certificate
- Total: – RS 45 + Rs 25 per additionally copy
How To Get Birth Certificate In Telangana?
- At first step, you may visit Telangana State Portal i.e. www.telangana.gov.in
- Press on ‘Services’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From drop down list, you may press on ‘Meeseva services’.
- At new window, under ‘Name of Service’ head, move under ‘Application for birth certificate (CDMA)’ head.
- Move at right side & get Birth Certificate Telangana PDF.
- You may fill required details like date of birth, child name, father’s name & others as required.
- In last you need to make signature over there.
- Birth certificate will be issued subject to entry found in birth records.
- You may forward your form at respective address.
Where to submit form?
- You need to submit the form with all documents at Meeseva Tg center. You may collect application slip for Meeseva Telangana Birth Certificate Status checking purpose.
- You may also mention your valid mobile number and email id for getting notification about services.
- Besides this, you may also provide all SMS alerts for different services.
Helpline number >> 1100
Help desk email id >> [email protected]
Press here: Birth Certificate Telangana Official Link
Press here: Search Form for Registered Birth Records
How To Change Name In Birth Certificate In Telangana ?
Birth certificate is a legal document which acts as a proof for name of the child, birth place. The birth of child is mandatory to be registered within 21 days to nearest Birth Registration office of your district.
- For correction of birth and death certificate, you need to download application form available on your nearest MeeSeva center.
- Move under left side page, press on ‘Mee Seva service forms’. You may download required form from there.
- Press on GHMC head, hit on Application For Birth Certificate for correction in Birth certificate.
- Carry print out of application form in prescribed form.
- Fill necessary information in the application form.
- Attach all documents, the list of documents along with it.
- Send your application to the Municipal Commissioner.
For any sort of query about Birth Certificate Status Telangana, you may call on helpline number. Check Birth Certificate Online Telangana by following process as prescribed on this page.
How To Apply Birth Certificate In Telangana is no more a query. We have listed all details about Birth Certificate Telangana on this page for your convenience.
Have a look on below links
|Birth Certificate Chennai||Birth Certificate in Delhi|
|Kerala Birth Certificate||Birth Certificate Tirunelveli|
|How Can I Get A Passport?||Birth Certificate Indore Online|
|Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu Online||Birth Certificate Bangalore|