Birth Certificate Kerala
For every individual, it is necessary to have a birth certificate to prove his or her nationality. For those who are expecting a child, here are some tips on How to Get Birth Certificate Kerala, so take a look!
To apply for Kerala Birth Certificate, one needs to submit certain documents (as mentioned below) with an application form and submit it through proper mode. If you have chosen registration of births & deaths online, you can check the status of your request by visiting the official website cr.lsgkerala.gov.
If in case the birth or death certificate includes any sort of error like spelling mistake, wrong date of birth etc, you may report the same to the registrar by using the below placed contact details or by visiting the respective office.
Kerala Birth Certificate
How To Apply For Kerala Birth Certificate?
Procedure For Getting Birth Certificate In Kerala
- First of all, you need to visit the official website cr.lsgkerala.gov.in
- On the home page read all the terms and conditions carefully
- After that, press on “Registration of Births & Deaths” link which is given at the bottom right corner.
- Now go through the rule link and read the complete details.
- After reading, go back to the previous page and press on “Forms” link.
- Press on “Birth Report” or “Form No.2 Death Report” link and download the form.
- Fill the complete form with correct details and send it to the respective registrar.
- After few days you can check the Birth Certificate Kerala Online on the same website.
- You can also fill online application form by pressing on “Online Form Submission” tab that is placed on the home page.
- Now choose the local body where request has to be registered.
- Press on submit tab and select certificate on the new page as “Name Inclusion (Birth) and login to your account or if you are a new user, press on “New user” link and submit the form.
- After login into your account, fill the online application form and submit it.
Know How to Apply, State Wise Here: 6 Easy Steps to Get Birth Certificate Online
Birth Certificate Kerala
Documents Required To Enclose With Application Form:
- Name of the child.
- Date and place of Birth.
- Parents Name and Address.
- Parents Occupation.
- Name of the deceassed in respect of death to be duly filled in the application form.
Register of Birth After One year and obtain Birth Certificate
- For this you need to get Non availability certificate from Panchayat where the child’s birth needs to be registered
- If the child is born in a hospital, you need to submit an affidavit from hospital authority indicating birth details
- Now you need to submit both the documents to Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO) along with a request mentioning the same in white paper
- RDO will then deliver a letter to village officer to make enquiry of birth
- Enquiry report of village officer
- The child’s father need to present an affidavit in Rs.50 stamp paper duly notarized(RDO office will provide the format)
- Letter from Father residing Panchayat, indicating that the birth is not registered, there is needed (letter in letter head of panchayat)
- Letter from Mother residing Panchayt, indicating that the birth is not registered, there is needed.(If birth takes place in hospital located other than both these panchayths)
- Submit all the above said documents to RDO office
- RDO will then issue order to Panchayat to register birth of your child
- Lastly submit an application to panchayat, requesting to issue birth certificate
Press Here>> To Download Kerala Birth Certificate
Press Here>> To download Kerala Death Certificate
Press Here>> To Know About Fees Chargeable For Various Services
Chief Registrar (Birth and Death)
Email address [email protected]
Phone Number: 0471-2321280
Information Kerala Mission
T.C.25/3264(1), Swaraj Bhavan, Ground Floor,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
Ph:+91-471-2312230, 2315833, 2727832, 2726111,
Email :[email protected]
Hope now you can easily get Birth Certificate Kerala for your child, to get updated with more informative facts, stay in touch with us through our web portal.
Have a look on below links
|How Can I Get A Passport?||How To Buy An Insurance Policy|
|10 Tips To Save Money From Taxes||Benefits of GST in India|
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||Why Should I Use A Bank Locker|
|How Can I Track My Courier||How To Make Online Payment|