Birth Certificate Hyderabad
Citizens can access Birth Certificate Hyderabad on the basis of request submitted in CSC / MeeSeva centers. Here is detailed Birth & Death Registration for e Seva/Services/ verifying your birth certificate.
Through Birth Certificate Status Hyderabad, you may check whether or not your name is registered. You may receive Birth certificate at the ward of the concerned area if you have enrolled within two years from the date of birth.
Birth Certificate Hyderabad Meeseva can be accessed from the concerned circle office of GHMC if the birth is more than two years old. Citizens can apply for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Birth Certificate by following process as listed below.
Birth Certificate Hyderabad Online
Why to apply for Hyderabad Birth Certificate?
According to Registration of Birth and Death Act No 18 of 1969, every citizen must hold certificate of birth. Birth Certificate Online Hyderabad is mandatory for both government as well as public. You may apply for passport using Birth Certificate Hyderabad.
Know How to Apply, State Wise Here: 6 Easy Steps to Get Birth Certificate Online
How To Apply Birth Certificate In Hyderabad?
How To Get Birth Certificate In Hyderabad or how to apply for it is no more a problem as we are listing step by step process here.
- You may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.ghmc.gov.in
- After reaching home page, you may scroll down & move under “BIRTH AND DEATH” head, press on ‘Read More’ link.
- You may download application form for Date Of Birth Certificate Hyderabad.
- Fill required details in form as per requirements like name, address, phone number.
- Sign on application form.
- You may forward your application form at respective address to get Birth Certificate Hyderabad Online.
Birth Certificate Hyderabad
When will you get your Municipal Corporation Of Hyderabad Birth Certificate?
As soon as you submit your application form, from that day within a week, you will get your Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate.
Press here: Birth Certificate Hyderabad Online Form
How to verify Birth/Death Certificate?
By entering your certificate number, you can check the status of Birth Certificate Hyderabad. In this way, you can also check status of Death Certificate.
If your birth is registered in any records (i.e, either in Hospital or other):
In case, your birth is registered in any records, then you may follow listed process.
- You may carry print out of this form.
- Fill the form with required details & you may approach your nearest MeeSeva centre.
- You are required to hand him/her the filled form. He/She will scan the form & apply for it via online mode.
- Applicant may pay amount of fee & he/she will provide you a receipt with Transaction and Application ID.
- In case your application gets accepted, then you will get SMS for the same.
- If condition arises that your birth is not registered anywhere in record, in such situation, you will get SMS stating reason for its rejection.
Check The Simplest Steps To Get A Passport In India: How Can I Get A Passport?
If your birth is not registered in records any where:
- If condition arises that your birth is not registered in records anywhere, then you may carry print out of form.
- Enter required details in form and attach required documents with it.
- You may visit nearby MeeSeva centre.
- After scanning of your application and documents, it will be applied through online.
- After paying amount, you will receive receipt with Transaction and Application ID.
- You may write the transaction id on top of the form clearly & attach important
- You are required to carry these documents & submit it to corresponding Mandal Revenue Office
- After acceptation of your application, you will get SMS for the same.
In this way, you may apply for Birth Certificate Hyderabad Online. You may check all details entered in application form are correct. You may submit your application form nearest Meeseva centre. Stay connected with us for knowing more details about customer care number & interesting articles.
Have a look on below links
|Birth Certificate Chennai||Birth Certificate in Delhi|
|Kerala Birth Certificate||Birth Certificate Tirunelveli|
|Birth Certificate Telangana||Birth Certificate Indore Online|
|Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu Online||Birth Certificate Bangalore|