Birth Certificate Haryana
Are You Planning for a child? If yes then you should be aware of how to apply for Birth Certificate Haryana as it is one such important document that proves citizenship of an individual. Learn from ways to check and download Online Birth Certificate in Haryana.
With the introduction of e-services, applying for Birth/Death Registration is quite simple and convenient you just need to follow proper method. To help you out, we have shared guidance on Haryana Birth Certificate online apply.
Along with guidance on How To Get Birth Certificate Online In Haryana, we have shared important information including documents required, fee to be submitted and ways to submit application form through offline mode, so take a look!
Online Birth Certificate in Haryana
How To apply For Birth Certificate Haryana?
When the Birth has taken place in a house
As per the rules of the government, in case birth of a child has taken place in the house, the head of the house or nearest relative of the head of the House or oldest person in the family or AnganwadiSewika or Chawkidar must inform about the same to the registrar.
When the Birth has taken place outside the house
If birth takes places in a hospital, the hospital staff will provide you birth certificate Haryana. You just need to fill the application form with all required details and documents. The deputy superintendent of the hospitals and officers In-charge of the hospital and PHCs holds the authority to provide birth certificate in Haryana.
Know How to Apply, State Wise Here: 6 Easy Steps to Get Birth Certificate Online
If in case the child is born in Maternity Home and other like Institution, the birth certificate will be offered by the medical officer In-charge after conveying the same to the concerned Registrar. The medical officer In-charge is authorized to take a self addressed stamped envelope from the parents at the time of discharge of patient.
If Birth Takes Place:
- In a Jail: Jail In-charge is informer.
- In a Dharmshala, Boarding House etc: Person In-charge is informer.
- In a Moving Vehicle: Person In-charge of the Vehicle is informer.
- Found deserted in a public place: Headman of the Village/In-charge of the local police station are informer.
If in case a baby is born a family who was earlier residing in foreign country and has now moved to India, the registration of the birth can be done within sixty days of their arrival to that place. The birth will be considered as it has taken place within 21 days.
Know Steps To Be Followed: How To Buy An Insurance Policy
Birth Certificate in Haryana
Procedure To Apply For Birth Certificate Haryana
The Local concern PHC./CHC for rural area and M.C. for urban area can issue such certificate in the state. To apply for the birth certificate, one need to fill and submit a prescribe application form along with requisite documents. The birth certificate is issued by the authorized persons within 7 days from the date of receipt of application form.
- Application in a prescribe format.
- Proof of Birth of the person in respect of whom the certificate is required.
- Affidavit specifying place
- Date and time of birth of the child
- Copy of Ration Card/School leaving certificate, if any, showing date of birth (in the case of birth certificate only)
- All documents to be attested by a Gazetted Officer
Check The Simplest Steps To Get A Passport In India: How Can I Get A Passport?
Fee Structure for Registration
|Registration within a period
of 21 days of occurrence
|Registration after 21 days
but up to 30 days of occurrence
|Registration after 30 days but
up to 1 year of occurrence
|Registration after 1 year of
Procedure of Late Registration
- You can register birth of your child after 21 days but before 30 days of occurrence on payment of late fee.
- You can register birth of your child after 30 days but before 1 year of occurrence after getting permission from the specified officer for the same and on successful payment of late fee.
- You can register birth of your child after 1 year of occurrence after getting an order from the Executive Magistrate deputed for the same by S.D.O and on successful payment of late fee.
Way To Check The Status of Birth Certificate Haryana
- To check the status of the birth certificate Haryana online, visit the website www.haryana.gov.in
- Login to your account as citizen or register you name if you are new to this site.
- Now access your account and enter required details like date of birth, father/ mother name etc.
- Now within few minutes the Birth Certificate Haryana will get displayed on your digital screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future usage.
Press Here>> To Check The Status
This is how you can check Online Birth Certificate in Haryana. For more related information stay in touch with us through our web portal.
Have a look on below links
|Birth Certificate Chennai||Birth Certificate in Delhi|
|Kerala Birth Certificate||Birth Certificate Tirunelveli|
|10 Tips To Save Money From Taxes||Benefits of GST in India|
|How To Make Online Payment||Why Should I Use A Bank Locker|