Birth Certificate Delhi
Apply Online for Birth Certificate Delhi!! As you know that birth certificate is an important personal document that is used for: legal identity, age, sex or nationality and use for traveling abroad or applying for a passport while death certificate is the official legal record of death. It includes information about the person who died and about their cause of death.
Insurance companies, the Social Security Administration, and other agencies may request certified copies of the death certificate as proof of death. Nowadays, it’s mandatory to have Birth Certificate and Death Certificate. In order to apply for the Birth Certificate Delhi, you must go for the Birth Certificate in Delhi Registration first. Birth and Death Registration Online Procedure and Documents details are well mentioned below, so please have a look!!
It is informed to the individuals that although the process varies state to state, these general steps can help you get started. After applying for the Birth Certificate in Delhi, You should be getting a response normally within 21 days. In order to be updated with more details regarding Birth Certificate Delhi, check this page that is well designed by customer-carenumber.com
Birth Certificate in Delhi
Birth Certificate Delhi Online Registration Procedure:
Every Birth or Death is to be reported and registered within 21 days at the place of its occurrence in the prescribed reporting forms. The persons required, registering Birth / Death are:
When The Birth / Death Has Taken Place In A House
Head of the house or nearest relative of the head of the House or oldest person in the family
When the Birth/Death was taken place outside the house
|In a Hospital/Health Centre,
Maternity Home or other like institutions
|Medical Officer Incharge or
any officer authorised by him.
|In a Jail||Jail Incharge|
|In a Hospital, Dharmshala,
Boarding House etc.
|In a Moving Vehicle||Person Incharge of the Vehicle|
|Found deserted in a public place||Headman of the Village/
Incharge of the local police station
Know How to Apply, State Wise Here: 6 Easy Steps to Get Birth Certificate Online
How To Get Birth Certificate In Delhi?
- Local Bodies namely MCD, NDMC, and Delhi Cantonment Board issue Birth and Death Certificates in Delhi within 7 days from the date of receipt of application from the applicant provided the birth /death has already been registered.
- Single copy of Birth & Death Certificate is given free of cost to the informant immediately after the registration procedure is completed.
- Additional copies of the Birth & Death certificate are also issued @ Rs.5/- per copy and on payment of Rs.2/- for search of the single entry in current year and Rs.2/- for every additional year for which the search is made.
- The certificates are issued from the registration centres/Zonal Offices of the local bodies.
Birth Certificate Delhi
How To Apply For Birth Certificate In Delhi?
In order to apply for Birth Certificate Online Delhi MCD, you are required to follow given hassle free steps.
Step 1: To download Date Of Birth Certificate Delhi, you have to reach to the official website of the organization that is eservices.ndmc.gov.in
Step 2: Move your cursor to the right side on the home page To Get Birth Certificate In Delhi.
Step 3: Hit on “Birth Certificate” and fill details required for downloading Online Birth Certificate In Delhi.
Step 4: Individuals, keen to download Online Death Certificate Delhi can press the tab of “Death Certificate”.
Step 5: Afterwards you need to enter complete details asked for MCD South Delhi Birth Certificate Online.
Step 6: Now Date Of Birth Certificate Online Delhi will be shown at your computer screen.
Step 7: Download Birth Certificate Delhi or save Duplicate Birth Certificate Delhi.
Re-Print Birth & Death Certificate Delhi
Individuals can reprint their Birth Certificate Delhi also by pressing the given link in appropriate manner. Afterwards they need to enter Mobile No. and hit on “Search” tab and North Delhi Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate will be displayed at your computer screen. Download East Delhi Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate and keep it safely.
Press Here>>> Re-Print Birth & Death Certificate
Birth & Death Certificate Enquiry
If you want to get enquiry of Delhi Birth Certificate or check the Birth Certificate Delhi Status, hit the given link. Afterwards you have to enter Unique Transaction No. and press on “Search” tab. Now you can Check Birth Certificate Online Delhi easily.
Press Here>>> Birth & Death Certificate Enquiry
- Name inclusion will be allowed only for who have born on 01-01-2018 or after.
- Online name inclusion can only be done by parents.
- Aadhar Card of Mother/Father needs to be attached with the online application.
- Within one year of child birth an undertaking on attached format at annexure A having subject name inclusion of child (in BLOCK Letters) by the concerned child parent.
- Registration of older then 365 days cannot be searched and proceed for online inclusion. The need to be done manualy. In such cases visit manualy at NDMC Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC).
- The document attached as evidence should be clear and readable.
- Child name once entered shall not be changed in future.
When do You Online Apply For Birth Certificate In Delhi?
In order to apply for the Birth Certificate Delhi Online, you need to reach to the office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate in whose jurisdiction birth or death took place, during 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on any working day. Individuals can visit to the official site to obtain the contact address of the SDM in whose jurisdiction in your colony lies.
What After Submission of Delhi Birth Certificate Online Application Form?
After the completion of South Delhi Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate Application Procedure, a draft order is made and sent to concerned police station for verification. (However, no such verification is required where a Birth Certificate Online Delhi is requested to be issued on the basis of a school leaving certificate showing date of birth). After receiving the positive verification report from the police station, an order is issued to MCD for Birth Certificate Online Delhi NDMC Registration.
Required Documents to Download Birth Certificate Online Delhi:
- Application on a plain paper.
- Proof of Birth/Death of the person in respect of whom, certificate is required.
- Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth/death of the person.
- Birth Certificate.
- Death Certificate.
- Copy of Ration Card.
- School leaving certificate, if any, showing date of birth (in the case of birth certificate only).
- All documents to be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Know Online Apply Procedure: Birth Certificate Chennai
Whom to Approaches for Birth Certificate Delhi MCD Online?
There are different centres of each local bodies in Delhi for such Birth Certificate Delhi Online Registration. The details as per jurisdiction of the local body are as below:-
MCD (188 Centres – Urban: 137 and Rural : 51)
Deputy Health Officer of each Municipal Zone is designated as Registrar of Births & Deaths. The vaccinator of vaccination centre or Para medical staff of Health Centres/Sub Centres have been designated as Sub Registrar.
(a) Domicilliary Cases
- Registration of Births / Deaths occurring at home in an urban area is being done at the vaccination centre located in the area.
- Registration of Birth/ Death occurring at home in rural area is being done by vaccinators or Para medical staff. Registration Centres are located in Primary Health Centres, Dispensaries and Mother & Child Welfare Sub Centres located in rural areas.
(b) Other Cases
Registration of Birth / Death occurring in Hospital, Nursing Home and for other cases is being done at Zonal Office of MCD where these institutions are located.
Special arrangements of registration of deaths have also been made by MCD at the following crimination grounds:-
|Nigam Bodh Ghat,||Sant Nagar|
|Pachkuian Road||Electric Crematorium Punjabi Bagh|
|Pashchim Puri||Electric Crematorium, Nigam Bodh Ghat|
|Green Park||Children Ghat|
Check The Simplest Steps To Get A Passport In India: How Can I Get A Passport?
N.D.M.C. (9 Centres)
- Registration of Birth & Death where institutional or domiciliary is being done at the Vaccination Centre located in the NDMC area.
- The vaccinator of each vaccination centre has been designated as Sub Registrar.
- Medical Officer Incharge of the International Inoculation Centre, Mandir Marg has been designated as Registrar of Births /Deaths for the entire area of NDMC.
Delhi Cantt. (1 Centre):
Registration of Birth / Death (institutional /domiciliary) is being done Registration Centre located in Cantt. General Hospital
Case of Moving Vehicle:
Registration of Birth/Death occurring in a moving vehicle will be done at the registration centre of the area of first place of halt of the vehicle
Know Steps To Be Followed: How To Buy An Insurance Policy
Contact To Know More About Birth Certificate In Delhi:
Cabinet Ministers Contact Details
|Cabinet Ministers||Contact Numbers||Email Address|
|Shri. Arvind Kejriwal
(Chief Minister Delhi)
|Shri. Manish Sisodia
(Deputy Chief Minister)
|Shri. Gopal Rai||9871215875||[email protected]|
|Shri. Satyendar Jain||9810154102||[email protected]|
|Shri. Imran Hussain||011-23392123||[email protected]|
|Sh Rajendra Pal Gautam||9599107955||[email protected]|
Directorate of Vigilance,
Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
Vikas Bhawan-II, 5th Floor,
Upper Bela Road,
Civil Lines, Delhi -110054
Hope you are satisfied with the given details about Birth Certificate in Delhi and to get more about Birth Certificate Delhi or others, you can be in touch with our portal and for that you need to hit the CTRL + D tab.
Have a look on below links
|Benefits of GST in India||10 Tips To Save Money From Taxes|
|Home Loan Eligibility Calculator||Difference Between Policy And Scheme|
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||How Can I Track My Courier|
|Things Remember While Travelling Abroad||GST Rate Structure|