Birth Certificate Bangalore
Apply for Birth Certificate Bangalore as it is required while going for the admission, hospital benefits, licenses of any kind, applying for Government grants, legal document from the Government, for establishing the age or applying for certified documents like Voter ID, Driving License, Marriage Certificate, Passport or PAN Card etc.
Citizens don’t know How to Apply for BBMP Birth/Death Certificate are advised to move your cursor downwards as soon as possible and go for the Birth Certificate In Bangalore Registration first. Registration of births done within 21 days of the event is free of cost. In order to grab more details, you can contact with Birth Certificate Agents in Bangalore also.
Apart from it, citizens can visit to the Birth Certificate Office In Bangalore also as our team members customer-carenumber.com have provided the contacts as well as office address at the beneath section that can help you to resolve your all type of queries regarding Death/ Birth Certificate Bangalore Registration.
Birth Certificate Bangalore
How To Get Birth Certificate In Bangalore Online?
In order to get Bangalore Birth Certificate Online, Individuals have to follow below mentioned hassle free guidelines in appropriate manner.
Step 1: To fill Birth Certificate Online Bangalore BBMP, you have to visit to the official site of BBMP from where you will get the Birth Certificate Form.
Step 2: By reaching on this page, you can change the language preference to English as per your need.
Step 3: Then for filling up Bangalore Corporation Birth Certificate Application Form, you need to move your cursor towards the Citizen Services Option and hit on Birth Certificate.
Step 4: Afterwards, you need to hit the appropriate link of Online Birth Certificate Request Form.
Step 5: Afterwards Birth Certificate Bangalore Online Request Form will be shown at your computer screen and you have to enter complete details in Birth Certificate Online Bangalore form.
Step 6: Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of Birth Certificate In Bangalore Request Form and a confirmation message or mail will come on your registered number and email address.
Press Here>>> Download Birth Certificate Online Bangalore Request Form
How To Get A Birth Certificate In Bangalore?
Individuals looking for How to Get Birth Certificate in Bangalore are advised to check the following points. Apart from the Bangalore Corporation Birth Certificate Online, you can get the Birth Certificate Bangalore directly from the office also, so please have a look.
- To get Bangalore Birth Certificate, you can visit your nearest District Statistical Officer and check the details about your registration details.
- You need to pay Rs.5/- for the copy of the certificate in the statistical office.
- They will be checking all the details in the records and accordingly they will prepare the certificate.
- You need to carry some documents with you as a proof for verification by the concerned office before issuing the certificate.
Issuance of Death and Birth Certificate Bangalore Corporation
Citizen of Bangalore can avail Birth and Death Certificates at Bangalore One Centers. BBMP has integrated the Issuance of Birth and Death Certificates with Bangalore One. BBMP is providing respective authority digitally signed certificates to Bangalore One which can be issued over the counter.
Name Inclusion In Birth Certificate Bangalore:
Below 6 years
- Birth Application & Name inclusion Form (Available Free-of-cost at BBMP Office) to be signed by Parents only
- Hospital Discharge Copy OR Birth Certificate, if previously obtained
- Photo ID of Applicant
Above 6 years
- Study Certificate from School which contains Child’s name, Father’s name & Mother’s name and Date of Birth OR
- Any educational document which contains Child’s name, Parents’ Name and Date of Birth
- Hospital Discharge Copy /previously obtained Birth Certificate
Check The Simplest Steps To Get A Passport In India: How Can I Get A Passport?
Service of Birth Certificate Bangalore One:
Citizen can pay property tax through Bangalore One Application. Citizen can pay the application fee in Cheque pay mode only. Cheque should be in favour of Bangalore One and should be from RBI Recognized Banks only.
File Form IV
Citizen can pay Form IV (White form) should be filed by those property owners where there is no change either in the extent of built up area, usage (residential to non-residential or vice versa) or its occupancy (owner occupied to tenanted or vice-versa), or change in category from the Return filed in the previous year. Citizen has to duly fill the Form IV Application and should furnish the previous year paid challan along with supporting documents.
File Form V
Citizen can pay Form V (Blue form) which should be filed by those property owners who have made changes either in the extent of built up area, usage (residential to non-residential or vice versa) or its occupancy (owner occupied to tenanted or vice-versa), or change in category or vacant land to new completed construction from the Return filed in the previous year.
Reprint Form IV & V
This service is to handle the failover mechanism such as while retrieving the transaction details with Application number to the Bangalore One application any failure can happen. To retrieve the transaction details from the remote database these services are available.
- Operator has to enter the new Application Number, Assessment Year and click Get Tax Details.
- Select Pay Mode details exactly whatever selected in the department portal.
- Operator can submit the transaction.
- On successful transaction, B1 Receipt can be generated which can be issued to the citizen with duly signature of the B1 Operator.
Press Here>>>Bangalore One Stop Non Stop Service
How To Change Parents Name In Birth Certificate In Bangalore?
- Request Letter from the person whose name has to be corrected
- Photo ID of Parents
- Joint Affidavit of Parents
- Educational document of the Parent whose name has to be corrected
Online Birth Certificate Bangalore Fees:
- Fees for computerized and Manual Record Certificates.
- BBMP demands Rs. 50/- for First Copy of Certificate and Rs. 10/- for consecutive copy.
- Bangalore One demands user charges of 8/- for first copy and Rs. 2/- for consecutive copy.
- Pay mode available for this service is only Cash.
|Name Inclusion (if requested)||Rs.25|
|Bangalore One Birth Certificate||50 + 8 = 58/-|
|Two copies of Birth/Death Certificate||50 + 10 + 8 + 2 =70/-|
|Three copies of Birth/Death Certificate||50 + 20 + 8 + 4 =84/-|
Birth And Death Certificate Office In Bangalore:
For the assistance of any query, you can reach to the office before 10:00 A.M – 1:00 P.M from Monday to Friday and 10:00 A.M – 12:00 Noon on Saturday and Birth Certificate Bangalore Office Address is given below.
BMP Statistical Section
10th Floor, Public Utility Building
M.G.Road, Bangalore 560-001
|Binnypet and J P Nagar||080-2676 3510|
|Jayanagar and Madivala||080-2664 7079|
|Shivajinagar and Jayamahal||080-2226 2089|
To know more about Birth Certificate Bangalore, citizens need to be in touch with our portal while you can also reach to the official website. In order to grab details regarding How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Bangalore directly on your timeline, you are required to subscribe our free email service.
Have a look on below links
|Birth Certificate Chennai||Birth Certificate in Delhi|
|Kerala Birth Certificate||Birth Certificate Tirunelveli|
|Online Birth Certificate in Haryana||Benefits of GST in India|
|How To Make Online Payment|