State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur is one of the major Indian banks. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number and other contact details are placed here for those who are looking for customer care assistance. Just to resolve, the bank has introduced State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Toll Free Contact Number/Service No. So grab all the contact details and resolve all your doubts by connecting with the executives.
The headquarters of the bank is located in Head Office, Tilak Marg, Jaipur. The bank offers products like Loans, Savings, Investment vehicles etc to the citizens of India. If you are having an account with the bank or wish to open one, contact the customer service team by dialing State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number.
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Contact Number
- SBBJ Tollfree Number: 18001806005
- SBBJ Customer Care Number: 0141-2657055
- SBBJ Bank contact (ATM Card Lost or Misplaced): 1800112211 or 080-26599990
- SBBJ Bank Central Pension Processing Centre Toll Free Number (For queries related to pension): 18001027225
- Email Address: [email protected] (for Complaint), [email protected] (for customer care)
- Official Website: www.sbbjbank.com
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) Bank Zonal Offices Contact Details
|Zonal Office||Address and Email ID||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Zonal Office, A-23, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur – 342003.||0291-2618698,|
|New Delhi||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Zonal Office, Ahinsa Bhawan, Shanker Road, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi – 110060.||28745652,|
|Bikaner||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Zonal Office, Public Park, Bikaner – 334001.||0151-2223003,|
|Alwar||Near Purusharth Dharamshala, Vivekanand Chowk, Alwar – 301001.||0144-2737222,|
|Jaipur||C-54, Sarojini Marg, ‘C’ Scheme, Jaipur – 302005.||0141-2378201,|
|Jodhpur||A-23, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur – 342003.||0291-2634710,|
|Udaipur||1-E, Machhla Magra, Patel Circle, Udaipur – 313001.||0294-2487016,|
|Kota||B-33, Industrial Estate, Kota – 324007.||0744-2361833,|
|Mumbai||Jeevan Seva Annex Building, 1st Floor, LIC Complex, S.V.Road, Santacruz(West), Mumbai – 400054.||
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number And Office Details
|Corporate Banking Offices||Address and Email ID||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur,
Zonal Office, SMS Highway Branch Building, 1st Floor, Chaura Rasta, Jaipur – 302 003.
|Mumbai||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Zonal Office, Jeevan Seva Annex Building, 1st Floor, LIC Complex, S.V.Road, Santacruz(West), Mumbai – 400054.||
SBBJ Head Office Contact Details
The Chief Vigilance Officer
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur,
Head Office, Tilak Marg,
Phone Number: 0141- 5101570
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When ATM-cum-Debit card is lost or misplaced what immediate steps are to be taken?
Following are the immediate steps to be taken in case your ATM-cum-Debit card is lost or misplaced:
Just dial help line number that is1800112211, inform loss of card and make request to HOT/BLOCK the card and stop the operations of the card on the network. You need to inform immediately the card issuing branch via contact number about the loss of card followed by written request to make the card HOT/Block.
2. Can a replacement ATM card be issued in lieu of lost/damaged card?
Yes, Replacement ATM card is issued at a nominal charge of 200/-.
3. Can PIN be regenerated in lieu of forgotten PIN?
Yes, it can be regenerated by paying nominal charge of 50/-.
4. Will my new card have the same PIN?
No, new PIN is generated with every new card.
5. What is Cash Withdrawal limit?
Card holder may withdraw a minimum amount of 100/- to maximum 40000/- (& in multiples of 100/-) per day subject to daily limit of 40000/- and availability of balance in the account.
Get Here: Steps to Open an Online Bank Account
6. What are the requirements to use Internet Banking?
You need to open an account with SBBJ.
7. Does Internet Banking have online help?
Yes, there are several assistance options:
- Use the questions and answers section by going through the FAQs section.
- There you will find an online Customer Care option within Internet Banking.
- You can also raise query/queries through e-mail to [email protected]
8. What type of browser do I need to use Internet Banking?
The site is highly secure and uses 256-bit encryption and is also compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above or Mozilla 3 etc. If you are still running an older version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla, you are advised to upgrade your browser as soon as possible.
9. How to find the IFSC code of the beneficiary branch?
Customers can get an IFSC code based on simple search option- Location, Bank and Branch. The will be automatically updated. You can also get it directly if in case you know the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank.
Note: If you are still facing any queries, visit the Official Website or connect with the executives by dialing State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Number.
Have a look on below links
|Indraprastha Gas Limited Customer Care Number||DT Cinemas Customer Care Number|
|Uniden Customer Support Number|