Regions Bank Customer Service Number
Tired of getting the fake Regions Bank Customer Service Number from different pages. Check out this page. Here we are providing you real Regions Bank 24X7 Online Banking Service Number along with the Regions Bank Credit Card Customer Service Number. Just scroll down the page and get the solutions of all your queries by contacting with the Regions Bank Customer Care Executives.
This Page Contains:
- Regions Bank Customer Service Number
- Regions Bank Head Office Address
- Regions Bank 24×7 Online Customer Service Number
- Regional Bank Customer Service Number For International Calls
- Regional Bank Routing/Transit Numbers
- Regions Bank Social Networking Sites
- Regions Bank Important Links
Regions Financial Corporation
1900 Fifth Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203, Alabama, United States
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|Online Banking Customer Service||1-800-472-2265|
|Visa CheckCard Customer Service||1-800-295-8472|
|Regions Credit Card Customer Service||1-800-253-2265|
|Lost or Stolen Regions CheckCard||1-800-295-8472|
|Revolving Credit / Home Equity Line||1-800-231-7493|
|Client Services / Business & Commercial||1-800-787-3905|
|Mortgage Customer Service||1-800-986-2462|
|Mortgage Origination Center||1-877-536-3286|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
|Regions bank Linkedin||linkedin.com/company/regions-financial-corporation|
|Facebook Page of region bank||facebook.com/RegionsBank|
|Twitter handle of region bank||twitter.com/askRegions|
|Pinterest profile of region bank||pinterest.com/regionsbank/|
|Online Account Open||regions.com/personal banking/open_account.rf|
|Career Link||regions.taleo.net/career section/2/jobsearch.ftl|
|Contact Us Page||regions.com/contact.rf|
How Can I Apply For A Loan In Regions Bank?
The bank provides a facility to open a new loan account by following the 3 below given steps:
- You may visit to your nearest branch in order to submit an application for loan account.
- You can also contact to the bank’s loan executive department at “1-888-IN-A-SNAP” in order to submit an application over the phone.
- You can also apply through Online Process, by visiting the official site of the bank and filling the application form online.
How Much Does Telephone Banking Cost?
The bank does not charge any amount for Telephone Banking with funds transfers and bill pay.
Can I Get My Account Balances Via The Telephone?
The bank provides the facility to its customers to view the following account balances via the Telephone Banking:
- Money Market
- Regions Visa®
- Lines of Credit
- Installment Loans
- Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- IRA (only CD based IRAs)
Can I Get Transactions Through Telephone Banking? How Far Back?
Yes,you can get the transctions through telephone banking of the following days back:
|Account Type||Transaction Information Available|
|Checking||Last 30 transactions|
|Savings||Last 30 transactions|
|Money Market||Last 30 transactions|
How Long Does It Take To Get My Regions Debit Card?
In order to activate your regionsDebit Card,do the following steps:
- Go to the Customer Service Tab.
- Select “Access A Card”Option.
- It will ask you to enter your card number.Enter the 16-digit card number and 4-digits of your Social Security Number.
- At last hit on the Submit Button.
How Do I Pay My Credit Card Bill Online With Regions?
You can pay your bill from non-Regions checking account.To do so follow the given steps:
- Log In to “Online Banking” Page.
- A new window will appear from there select your Credit Card account.
- Now hit on the “Make a Payment” link from the Account Details page.
- Then select “from an account at another bank” link.
- At last complete the required fields with your details and hit on “Submit” button.
What If I Don’t Remember My Online ID Or Password?
In case if you forget your Online ID or Password,you can reset your Online ID or password by selecting “Forgot Online ID or Password” link from the Online Banking Login page.To do so,You will need to enter your ATM/CheckCard and PIN successfully to reset your Online Banking password.
What Is Required To Enroll In Mobile Banking?
In order to enroll for Mobile Banking you need the following:
- A Regions Online Banking User ID and Password.
- An active Regions checking, savings or money market account.
- A supported mobile device.
If I Get A New Mobile Device What Do I Need To Do?
In case If you get a new mobile follow the given steps:
- Text Banking: If you keep the same phone number and same carrier, you do not need to re-enroll for Text Banking or text alerts. But in case, If you change providers and/or phone number, you will need to re-enroll in Text Banking.
- Mobile Web: Since Mobile Web does not involve registering your mobile device or downloading an app. therefore, you do not need to do anything, you will be able to access your accounts through “m.regions.com” by providing your Online Banking User ID and password.
- Mobile App: You can delete the Mobile App. from your old mobile phone and can download it in your new device.
Who Do I Contact For Mobile Banking Technical Assistance?
You can simply contact to the banks Online Technical Support Executive on “1-800-472-2265” with relate to Mobile Banking Technical Assistance.
It is known as the Regions Financial Bank Corporation, is a Bank and a Financial Company in United States. It is basically based in Birmingham, Alabama, with its headquarters at the Regions Center. With the membership of S&P 500 Index, the company provides retail and commercial banking, trust, securities brokerage, mortgage and insurance products and services to the people.
It was started in the year 1971, with the merge of 3 banks of Alabama namely “First National Bank of Montgomery”, “Exchange Security Bank of Birmingham” and “First National Bank of Huntsville”. All these together were firstly known as “First Alabama Bancshares”, which was the 1st state-charted bank holding company in Alabama. It offers different type of banking services to its customers such as commercial banking, consumer banking, investment banking, personal banking, mortgages, asset management services, Insurance, securities, commodities, brokerage services.
To get more Information regarding the Regions Bank visit www.regions.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||Credit Card Usage Tips|
|Andhra Bank Customer Care||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|
|ICICI Customer Care Number||HDFC Bank Customer Care Number|