IOB Customer Care Number
Are you irritated of getting the Wrong IOB Customer Care Number? No need to worry. In this page we will provide you IOB Internet Banking/Debit Card Care Number along with the IOB Toll Free Numbers which are 100% right.
This Page Include:
- IOB Customer Care Number
- IOB Central Office Address
- IOB Customer Care Numbers For Different Queries
- IOB Query Related Important Email Id Links
- IOB Top Management Contact Number
- IOB Social Profile Links
|24*7 Helpline Number||1800 425 4445|
|For Credit Card||1800 425 7744 / 044-28519573 / 9574 / 9575|
|For Complaints Against Corruption||1800 425 3402|
|For Debit Card||044-2851 9470|
763 Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002
Contact Number: 91-44- 2852 4212
|Name of Officer & Designation||Nature of Enquiries||Phone No||Fax No|
|Shri. R Ravichandran
|ATM /Visa Debit Card related Issue||044 -2888 9359||—|
|ATM Transactions related issues||044 – 28889314||—|
|NEFT/RTGS||0442888 / 9397 / 04428584896||044-2852 3372|
|Shri. A Madhumohan
|Internet /Mobile Banking||044-2888 9350 04428519460||—|
|Shri S Ravi Shankar
|Pension matters||04428514120 / 28889289 / 28889384||04428514903|
|Shri. B Sathia Narayanan
|Credit Card||044-7172 9701||—|
|Shri. B Sathia Narayanan, Chief Manager||ATM Installations and Management related issues||044-28889388||—|
|Shri.S V Kannan
|Retail Banking/Home Loans/Education Loans/ Deposits||044-2851 9490 / 044-2851 9639||—|
|Prafulla Kumar Mahapatra
|Agri and Rural Credit||044-2851 9444||044-2841 8030|
|Anil Kumar Loothra
Deputy General Manager
|SME Credit||044-2888 9398||—|
|Smt. S. Kalpaga Rani
|Bank Share holders||044-2888 9392||—|
|044-2851 9618||044-2851 9619|
|NRI Banking||044-2851 9613 / 044 – 2851 9501||—|
|Shri. V. Narayan
|Other Public Grievances||044-28519448
|Shri Xavier Thilagaraj
|Customer Services Dept., Chennai||044-2851 3401 / 044-2851 9511|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|Nature of Enquiries||Email Id|
|ATM /Visa Debit Card related Issues||[email protected]|
|ATM Transactions related issues||[email protected]|
|Internet /Mobile Banking||[email protected]|
|Pension matters||[email protected]|
|Credit Card||[email protected]|
|ATM Installations and Management related issues||[email protected]|
|Retail Banking / Home Loans/ Education Loans / Deposits||[email protected]|
|Agri and Rural Credit||[email protected]|
|SME Credit||[email protected]|
|Bank Share holders||[email protected]|
|Foreign Exchange Inward Remittance||[email protected]
|NRI Banking||[email protected]|
|Other Public Grievances||[email protected]|
|Customer Services Dept., Chennai||[email protected]|
|Name & Designation||Phone No.|
|Shri. R. Subramania Kumar (Executive Director)||044 – 2852 4212|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
What Is Internet Banking?
It is service provided by the Indian Overseas Bank to its customer to access and transact their accounts 24*7 on all 365 days though Internet Banking.
What Are The Services Provided By The Internet Banking?
The Indian Overseas Bank Provides the following services through Internet Banking:
- Balance enquiry
- Last Few transactions
- Account Statement
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque Paid Status
- Deposit Opening
- Transfer money to any of your bank accounts (within and outside IOB)
- Schedule your funds transfers
- Schedule Credit Card Payment
- Suspend your IOB debit card
Along with the other services that are listed above, the bank provides the following listed below services too:
- Direct Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- College Fees for the students of SASTRA-Tanjore
- Utility bills like Insurance, mobile etc and many more.
- Tamilnadu Electricity board bills
- Recurring deposit/Loan installments
- IOB Credit card dues
How Can Register In The Internet Banking?
The Bank gives the Internet facility to some of the following category persons:
- To Savings/ Current account holders
- To Deposit / Loan account holders
- To Proprietary firms
- To Partnership companies
- To Limited Companies
- To Societies/Trusts
- TO HUFs
How We Can Register For Internet Banking?
To get registered for Internet Banking follows the steps given below:
- Firstly Log in to the official website of IOB.
- From the select the link “Register Individual “if you are a single individual or a proprietary firm.
- Else you can also hit the link “Register Corporate “
- Once you are registered, provide the annexure displayed to you only in case of companies / partnership / firms / society / trust etc.
- After that you will be provided with the PIN number for future use of all the funds transfer transactions.
- At last your account will be started in the branch on the receipt of the application.
How Can I Change The Password Of My Internet Banking Account?
The bank provides the facility to its customers to change the password of their Internet Banking Account. To do so follow the steps given below:
- Firstly log in to your Internet Banking Account.
- Select the link “Edit Profile “from the menu.
- From their select the “change password” option.
- Now enter your current password and new in the appropriate boxes/fields.
- At last hit on the Submit Button.
What Is The Procedure To Check Balance Online?
The bank provides the facility to its customers to check the Balance through Online Procedure. To do so follow the steps given below:
- Firstly log in to your Internet Banking Account.
- From their select the link Accounts –> Balance enquiry.
- A window will appear on your screen showing your available and current balance.
It is basically a public sector bank Whose Headquarter is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
The bank holds around 3700 domestic branches and around 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu only. The bank provides the Internet Banking facility to its customers as it holds the IOS certificate in House Information Technology Department. Along with the huge number of branches all around the India the bank holds around 3300 ATMs in India.
The bank does not only cover the area of India in terms of branches and ATMS, it also the area of the International Borders too. The bank has some of its branches situated in parts of Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok respectively along with that it has its reprehensive offices in the countries like Guangzhou, Vietnam, and Dubai. The bank was founded in the 1937 and the key people of the bank are R. Subramanian Kumar (Executive Director). It basically provides the Banking facility to the people in terms of Loans, Credit Cards, Saving accounts etc.
To get more Information regarding IOB visit www.iob.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||Credit Card Usage Tips|
|Major Expert Points For Banking Investment||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|