Canara Bank Customer Care Number
If you are looking for Canara Bank Customer Care Number; you are on the right page. From here you will get all the details related to Canara Bank which includes Canara Bank City Wise Customer Care Number. If you have any quarry related to Canara Bank you can directly connect to the care executive by dialing the Canara Bank Toll Free Contact Number provided here.
This Page Includes:
- Canara Bank Toll Free Contact Number
- Canara Bank City Wise Customer Care Number
- Canara Bank Missed Call Alert Number
- Canara Bank Head Office Address
- Canara Bank Social Networking Sites
|Contact Number||1800 425 0018|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|Name of the Circle||Contact Number|
|Agra||0562-2855003 / 2525610 / 2522268|
|Ahmedabad||079-26579600 / 26574852|
|Bangalore-Metro||080-25589520 / 25588641|
|Banglore- Rural||080- 25327034 / 25320091|
|Bhopal||0755-2575631 / 08989989210|
|Bhubaneshwar||0674-2392621 / 2390807|
|Calicut||0495-2306116 / 2700686 / 2306117|
|Chandigarh||0172-2605243/ 2602245 / 2600008 / 2604259 / 2605242 / 2605240 / 2605237|
|Chennai||044-24327025 / 24346038 / 24345684 / 24345718 / 24345839 / 24346329 / 24346048 / 24345795|
|Delhi||011-26418058 / 26293209 / 3210 / 3211 / 3212 / 3213|
|Durgapur||0343-2554112 / 2554118|
|Ernakul||0484-2352007 / 2352036|
|Gurgaon||0124-2657502 / 2657520|
|Guwahati||0361-2466817 / 2340364|
|Hubli||0836- 2358811 / 2358815 / 16 / 17 / 18|
|Indore||0731-2573815 / 2573821|
|Jalandhar||0181-2243322 / 2243322|
|Kolkata||033- 22831511 / 22806061|
|Lucknow||0522- 2302604 / 2303802 / 05 / 06 / 07|
|Madurai||0452- 2330335 / 2335988 / 2330335 / 36 / 37 / 38 / 39|
|Mangalore||0824- 2424576 / 2422475 / 76|
|Mumbai||022- 2672 8366 / 022- 26728309 / 022-26728000|
|Nagpur||0712- 2567296 / 2567199|
|Patna||0612- 2321047 / 2320559 / 2321064 / 2322029|
|Pune||020- 24478405 / 24452828 / 24452838|
|Raipur||07936-2443115 / 2443130|
|Ranchi||0651- 2331752 / 2331934/ 2331641|
|Salem||0427-2330811 / 2334311|
|Shimla||0177-2629639 / 2629640|
|Tirupati||0877-2500101 / 2500103|
|Trichy||0431- 2415475 / 2415607 / 2415608 / 2415609|
|Trivandrum||0471- 2328285 / 2331647 / 2320246 / 2331051 / 0817-1318-0822 1490-1711-0415-1833-0518|
|Varanasi||0542-2510032 / 2510041|
|Vijayawada||0866-2970201 / 2970204|
|Vishakaptnam||0891- 2547920 / 2547918|
|Warangal||0870-2548771 / 2548763|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
|Missed Call Alert Number||Service|
|0 9015 483 483||To Enquire the Account Balance in English|
|0 9015 734 734||To Enquire the last 5 Transactions in English|
|0 9015 613 613||To Enquire the 5 Transactions in Hindi|
|0 9015 637 637||Home loan enquiry|
|0 9015 642 642||Car loan enquiry|
|0 9015 257 257||Home loan for HNI customers|
|0 9015 778 668||Home loan for NRI customers|
|Naveen Complex, #14, M.G Road, and City: Bangalore, State: Karnataka, India. Pin Code 560042||080- 22221581 / 582 /0490 / 0491 / 1788 / 1789 / 1790 / 1984 / 1985 / 1986|
What Is The Eligibility For Net Banking Self Registration In The Online?
In eligibility for Net banking Self Registration in the Online is given below:
- Customer should have Individual Active Debit/ATM Card.
- The person should have joint account 1st Holder with Either or Survivor operating condition.
What Are The Kinds Of Payment Available With The Bank?
The bank has several kinds of payments available which are listed below:
- Multiple Fund Transfer
- Fund Transfers within Bank
- Tax and Bill Payments
Can I Make Fund Transfer Any Time?
The bank provides the facility to transfer the funds at below given time schedule:
- Fund Transfer: 24 Hours
- IMPS Mode : 24 Hours
- NEFT Mode: 8 am to 7 pm in 12 hourly batches on working days.
- RTGS Mode: 8 AM to 4:30 PM on working days.
My Transaction Password Locked. How Can I Unlock It?
In that case follow the below given steps:
- If you have your Active Debit card then “Choose “Generate Transaction Password” tab which was present on the Top of the Home page. After that proceed to fill the debit card number, Pin and expiry date. At last hit on the “submit” tab for OTP and set new password. Once created Password will be unlocked.
- If you don’t have Debit card/Non-Individual Customers, then approach the branch for Unlocking transaction Password.
If I Lose My Login Password & Transaction Password, How Do I Safeguard My Account?
In case if you lose your Login Password & Transaction password, then you can safeguard your account in the following ways:
- The bank assures you that without authenticating OTP by you, which was send by the bank to the registered mobile number, no transaction will take place.
- You can also lock your user Id by sending an SMS as “LOCKIBUUSERID to 9266623333”.
- You can again login and Change your Password as early as possible.
What Are The Security Precaution Bank Expect Us To Take?
The bank expects some of the below listed precaution that its customers should take are:
- You should keep your System Virus Free and Updated.
- You are requested that you do not Store your Password anywhere.
- The bank advices its customers, that they should not use any Public Cyber Cafe systems which are not known by them.
It is Public sector and Indian state- owned bank. Its headquarter is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The bank was established in the year 1906 with a key motive of providing Banking Financial Services to the people. Some of its services that it provides to the customers are “Investment Banking, Consumer Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, Pensions, Mortgages and Credit Cards”.
The Government of India Nationalized it in the year 1969. With an motive f providing best of the financial services to the people, in the year 2016, it has a network of 5860 branches and more than 10026 ATMs spread across India. It provides its services not only in India but it has some of its International offices in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York. It also sponsors two of the largest regional rural banks of India namely:
- Kerala Gramin Bank: It was founded in the year 1976 as Scheduled Commercial Bank. Its headquarter is situated in “Malappuram” and is the largest Regional Rural Bank of India which alone operates districts of Kerala.
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank: It has it’s headquarter situated in Bellary, Karnataka and has approx. of 645 branches spread over eleven districts.
To get more details related to Canara Bank visit www.canarabank.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||Credit Card Usage Tips|
|Citibank Customer Care Toll Free Number||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|
|ING Vysya Customer Care||SBI Customer Care Number|