BDO Customer Service Number
If you are a BDO customer and is now searching for BDO Customer Service Number, stop looking anywhere and get updated BDO Customer Service Toll Free Number, email address, branch location and other such info from here. By using BDO Customer Service Enquiry/ Helpline No you can connect with the executives and resolve your doubts within few minutes. So go through the page and fetch complete details.
Banco de Oro or BDO Unibank, Inc, is a Philippines full-service universal bank based in Makati. The bank provides industry-leading products and services including Lending (corporate and consumer), Brokering, Trust and Investments, Credit Cards, Deposit-taking, Foreign Exchange, Corporate Cash Management and Remittances in the Philippines.
The bank also offers services including Rural Banking, Life Insurance, Leasing and Financing, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Insurance Brokerage and Stock Brokerage services. The bank operates its working with over 1,100 operating branches and more than 3,600 ATMs nationwide. For more details, visit its official website or connect with the customer care team by dialing BDO Customer Service Number.
BDO Customer Service Number
BDO Customer Service Contact Number
- Email Address: [email protected]
- BDO Customer Service Phone Number (International): 00 800 8631 8000
- BDO Customer Service toll-free Number: 631-8000
- Customer Contact Center:+63 (2) 631-8000
- BDO Customer Contact Center Manila: 1-800-10-631-8000 (PLDT), 1-800-3-631-8000 (Digitel), 1-800-5-631-8000 (Bayantel), 1-800-8-631-8000 (Globe Landline)
- BDO Contact Number (For Business Purpose): (+632) 840-7500.
BDO Customer Service Number (For Credit Card Fraud-Related Matters)
|BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department||
BDO Customer Service Number (For Visa Travel Money Card)
|Domestic Toll-Free Nos||1800-10-688-1488|
|International Toll-Free No.||
BDO Customer Service Number – Country Wise
BDO Customer Service Number (Phone Banking International Number)
International Toll-Free No.: (International Access Code)+ 800-8-6318000
|Saudi Arabia 800-863-0011|
BDO Customer Service Number (Investor Relations & Corporate Planning)
Luis S. Reyes, Jr.
|(632) 8407142; (+632) 8407000 local 37142; 36069|
|Richard R. Tan||
(+632) 8784809; (+632) 8407000 local 34809; 32549
7899 Makati Avenue
Makati City 0726, Philippines
Trunkline: (+632) 840-7000
Some Important Links
- Press Here>> For More Personal Services
- Press Here>> To Check Properties For Sale
- Press Here>> For Online Banking
- Press Here>>To Find An ATM/NDO Branch Near Your Location
- Press Here>> For Complete List Of International Offices & Partners
BDO Business Customer Care Number
BDO Leasing Contact Details
|39th/F Corporate Center Ortigas (also known as “The Podium”), 12 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City 1554||+63 2 688-1288 loc. 65819/65175/45303|
|PAMPANGA BRANCH||3rd Floor, Angeles- Balibago Branch Bldg. Ramon, Tang Ave. Diamond Subd., Balibago, Angeles City|| (02)702-6000, (045) 304-2062 loc 52168
Fax No.(045) 405-0125
|CEBU BRANCH||Mezzanine Flr., Cebu- Gorordo Branch Bldg., Gorordo Ave., Lahug, Cebu City||(02)702-6000, (032) 232-6397 loc 52046/52164/52717
Fax No.(032) 412-2262
|ILOILO BRANCH||Mezzanine Flr., Iloilo- Valeria Branch Bldg., Valeria Street, Iloilo City||(02)702-6000 loc.52708
Telefax (033) 337-8107
|DAVAO BRANCH||4th Flr., Davao- Claveria No. 30 C.M. Recto Ave., Poblacio, Davao City||(02)702-6000, (082) 222-3500 loc.52165/52725
Fax No. (082) 226-2851
|CAGAYAN DE ORO BRANCH||2nd Floor, CDO- Lapasan Branch, Lapasan Hi-Way, Cagayan de Oro City 9000||(02)702-6000 loc.39803/52005
BDO Trust & Investment Contact Details
Trust And Investments Group
|15th to 17th Floors, South Tower, BDO Corporate Center, 7899 Makati Avenue,
Makati City 0726, Philippines
|(632) 878-4265; 878-4244|
|Cebu Desk||3/F BDO Cebu Regional Office, Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines||(6332) 231-1131|
|Davao Desk||Mezzanine Floor, BDO Davao
Regional Office, 383 C.M. Recto Street, Davao City 8000, Philippines
BDO Customer Service Number (Insurance)
- Phone Number: +63(2) 838-BDOI or 838-2364 Metro Manila
- Email: [email protected]
- Domestic Toll Free No: 180-10-8382364
Metro Manila (Head office)
|45/F Corporate Center Ortigas, 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1550, Mandaluyong City||Trunkline: +63 (2) 702-6000|
|Northern Luzon (Angeles Pampanga)||3/F Bldg. Ramon Tang Avenue, Diamond Subd. Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga 2009||Trunkline : +63(2) 702-6000
Direct Line :(045) 885-2580
|Visayas (Cebu Office)||(Visayas Regional Office) Cebu Regional Office, Gorordo Ave, Lahug, Cebu City||Tel: (032) 268-4741 / (032) 233-6448|
|Mindanao||Davao Office: 4/F BDO Building, 30 C.M. Recto St., Davao City||Tel: (082) 221-0871/(082)282-1009|
|Gensan Office: 2/F, Pioneer Branch, Pioneer St., General Santos City||Tel: (083) 553-4799, (083) 554-7760|
|CDO Office: 5/F, Regional Office, Lot 6 Blk 2, Limketkai Commercial Complex, Limketkai Ave., Brgy 31, Poblacion, Cagayan de Oro City||
Tel/Fax: (088) 7951
BDO Customer Service Number (Investment Banking)
For Inquiries & Concerns:
- Trunkline: 840-7000
- Trading Numbers: 840-7000 Loc 32203, 32192
- Operations: 878-4549/878-4119
- Compliance: 878-4564/840-7000 Loc 32496, 324447
- Email Address: [email protected] .ph, [email protected]
Press Here>> For More Business Services
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do in case I forgot my Phone Banking Telephone TPIN?
For forgotten Phone Banking TPIN, you may choose any of the following means:
- Nominate a new TPIN by visiting online.bdo.com.ph. After visiting the website just go through “Forgot your telephone PIN” in the login page.
- Send a request for a new TPIN via the Bank’s Call Center. The bank’s Customer care executives can reset your TPIN for you.
2. What should I do in case I suspect a Telephone PIN (TPIN) breach or unauthorized transactions on my accounts?
- In such condition, change your Telephone PIN or
- Call the customer care executives and request for a TPIN reset and report the incident for case logging
Get Here: Steps to Open an Online Bank Account
3. What precautions should I take to ensure the confidentiality of my accounts and personal information when using the Bank’s Phone Banking?
- You are advised to not to disclose your TPIN to anyone, even to someone claiming to be from the bank. The executives will never ask for your TPIN. Be responsible in keeping your TPIN confidential.
- Keep your TPIN safe and secure. Avoid noting your TPIN and try to memorize it.
- Try to create or nominate a TPIN that is complicated to make any guesses but easy to remember. Do not use birthdates and other personal information easily associated with you.
- Make change in your TPIN on regular basis.
4. What type of Phone Banking security do you provide your customers?
- Authentication: This ensures that only authorized customers are permitted to access the bank’s Phone Banking system after verifying the identity of the customer
- Authentication Details: It ensures that enrollees will not get a duplicate Phone Banking ID and Telephone PIN (TPIN)
- Encryption: It transfers data on the system to an unreadable format. Due to this unauthorized users cannot view your data
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Note: This is all about BDO Customer Service Number, for more details visit its Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|PSPCL Customer Care||TalkTalk Customer Service|
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint|