How To Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank Account
As you all know, now our country is progressing and moving forward. This is the period of digitalization so how can we stay behind in money transfers. Now Paytm is being used by every one of the smallest and biggest places. But there are still many people who don’t know How to Transfer Paytm Cash to Bank Account? As we find that people are finding problem and are confused about how the payment is received by the merchant from the customer through Paytm? How to Transfer Paytm Cash to Bank Account? And many more questions regarding Paytm Services and about sending your money to bank account. For solving the queries of the viewers or providing the simplest way of transferring the money without any charges we have presenting steps her you have to look!! Earlier Paytm Is Charging 4% Charge For Non Kyc User With a Monthly Transfer Limit Of Rs 10000. But now Paytm has recently changes their terms and condition for their wallet to bank transfer. KYC verified users can send money from Paytm Wallet to bank account at without any charges.
Transfer paytm cash to bank account at 0% charges
For transferring your Paytm wallet to a bank account, you need to know the Bank Account Holder –
- Account Number
- IFSC code
Offer Terms and Conditions:
This change will be applicable for all Paytm wallets including the ones who have not completed the KYC formalities so have a look!!!
- Now merchants & partners will also be able to avail this facility at a flat charge of 1%.
- New Paytm customers have to wait 3 days before sending money to a bank account.
- After completion of KYC formalities new users send money to any bank account immediately without any waiting period.
- The minimum amount to send to the bank is Rs 100. 1% charge will be on the total amount being debited from the Paytm wallet.
- Maximum amount that can be transferred in a month is Rs 10,000.
Steps to Transfer money from paytm to bank account
- Open Paytm mobile app
- If you don’t have app then firstly download it
- Hit on Passbook option
- Press on Send money to bank then hit on Transfer
- Fill account holder name
- Fill Bank account number
- Press on Find IFSC code: Put IFSC code for your bank or Select Bank > State > City > Your branch & Press Ok
- Fill the amount between Rs 100 to 5000
- At last hit on “Submit” tab
- Paytm instantly send this money to your bank account, in most cases this gets credited in few minutes.
- In some rare cases your bank may take 1 – 7 days working days, due to network spikes/busy/fluctuation or downtime, keep patience your money is always safe.
Please don’t press on any Return to bank options under passbook history otherwise your money will get returned to same account by which you added & it may take 3 – 21 days to be credited back in same account/card.
Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Transfer Charges
|Transaction type||Charges||Time to Credit||Min – Max Amount||Total limit|
|Loading money into wallet||Free||Instantly||Rs 1 – 99,000||Unlimited|
|Purchase at merchant site||Unlimited|
|Paytm to Paytm (P2P) transfer||Rs 1 – 5000|
|Paytm to Bank (P2B) transfer, KYC Customer||2%||1 – 7 days||25,000|
|Wallet to Bank (P2B) transfer, Normal Customer||4%||20,000|
|Return / Refund to Bank||0%||3 – 21 days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- 4% will be applied for all non upgraded paytm wallets after few days.
- 2% charges will be applied on all upgraded wallet.
Return Paytm Money to Bank that used to add money in wallet
If you added money to paytm wallet for some reason but now you want to return back to same bank or card by which you added or paid, please follow simple steps below.
Using website site
- Go to paytm wallet passbook from your laptop or mobile app.
- Press on Refund to Bank option for corresponding to your add money transaction.
- It will show you transaction is pending, as it takes up to 21 days to success,
- Once show success, check your bank account balance it should be credited.
Using PAYTM app
- Open Paytm mobile app | download for Android | Windows | IOS app
- Hit on Passbook option,
- Select a transaction from list,
- Press on Return to Bank option,
- Go through on Send back to card or bank,
- Your money will get credited back to same account by which you paid/added.
- For urgent transfer you should use “Transfer to bank account” option using mobile app, it’s also free for limited time.
- It may take 3 to 21 days for money to be credited in bank account if you want to refund your money back using “Refund to Bank” option under you paytm passbook/wallet history.
If your money does not get credited after 21 days then you can contact on this number or send email to this email id –
- Calling to the customer care number is chargeable & support is not so good so it is not recommended.
- Email service is free & support is acceptable, we recommend using this option.
|Paytm customer care number||0120 306 2244 & 9643979797|
|For checking Balance||1800 1800 1234|
|For checking bank account balance||*99#|
Limits to transfer money using paytm
|Maximum (Rs.)||Minimum (Rs.)||Type of Transaction|
|5000||100||in a single transaction|
|20,000||–||non upgraded paytm wallet|
|25000||–||upgraded paytm wallet|
- Make sure you have at least 3 days old paytm account.
- Email & mobile number must be verified on paytm,
For your comfort we are presenting the best way of How To Transfer Paytm Cash to Bank Account. If you want to acquire more details then stay in touch with us by pressing CTRL+D.
Have A Look On Below Links
|How Can I Get A Passport?||How to Convert 2G Data Balance to 3G Data|
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||How To Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number|