How To Increase RAM of Android Smartphone
There are various things that are crucial for the better performance of android devices, out of them increase random access memory is also important. But some users do not know How to Increase Ram of Android Smartphone, this is why they face many difficulties while using android smartphone.
Well, there are many ways through which your device performance can be improved. With the advancement in field of technology, few applications have been launched which contributed great efforts in this regard. There are some cool tips using SD/memory card to extend RAM of android smartphone.
Roehsoft RAM Expander is a cool app to Increase RAM of Android Phone and after installing it in your phone; you will get to see a noticeable change in your phone performance. Let’s quickly read about the technique to Increase Android Mobile RAM Space discussed by customer-carenumber.com
Check Here – How to Increase Android Battery Life
Tips Using SD/Memory Card To Increase RAM
Limit Widgets And Live Wallpapers
- Whether we talk about Widgets or live wallpapers, they both consume lot of RAM. Many of these features refresh very often and occupy bandwidth; on the other hand some are active all day long. This also results in power related issues. So if you really want to optimize your phone’s memory, remember to limit Widgets and Live Wallpapers.
- Some applications consumers RAM even if they are not currently in use. To avoid this issue, organize which apps should run in the background and which app shouldn’t. This process may be time consuming but your device will definitely perform well.
Increase RAM of Android Smartphone by ROEHSOFT RAM app
Now the android phone users can increase the RAM of android phone by using ROEHSOFT RAM Expander which is an excellent application that allows users to increase the RAM space in their smartphone. Extended RAM means there will be more space in your phone memory card and you can save more files and images. Let’s know about the brilliant features of the app before applying.
- Ease convenient SD card memory space
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- There is No limit on SWAP partition!
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Easy foolproof use
Get Details – Smartphone Vs Tablet
Steps to Increase RAM of Android Smartphone
Download andinstall the very effective smartphone application name as ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP). For increasing the RAM space in your android.
Step 1: First Of All, Go To The “Google Play Store”In Your Android Device.
Step 2: Now Search For The “ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)” In App Store.
Step 3: Open It And Download In Your Smartphone.
Step 4: Open The ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) App And Increase The App.
Step 5: When The App Will Be Open Then You Need To Select A Preferred Language From “English Or Deutsch”.
Step 6: At Home Page Of App, There Will Be Memory Information At The Bottom Of Page And You Will Get To Know About The Left Space In Your SD Card That Can Be Utilized As RAM.
Step 7: On The Top Of Page, You Are Required To Choose the “Notify Icon” And Then You Will Have To Choose Swap Active Box
Step 8: Finally, The RAM Extending Process Will Get Started.
Know About – 10 Best Apps To Secure Your Smartphone
Extend RAM In Android Using SD Card
Major Requirements For Executing This Process
- Your Android device must have higher or class 4 micro SD Card
- Your Smart Phone or tablet must be rooted
- A Windows PC
- SD Card compatible reader
- Take Backup of your SD Card
You just need to follow these steps to extend ram of your Android Phone/Device
STEP 1: Your Android Smartphone must support swapping.
- To convert your SD Card into Ram, you need to check whether your device supports swapping or not. To check this, download Swap Check application. Try this testing app Memory Info & Swap file Check. If your device supports Swap function then proceed with Step 2
STEP 2: Create Partition in your SD / Memory Card
- To create partition, we will use Partition tool so download the mini tool partition wizard first on your Windows PC
- Connect your SD Card to your PC using Memory Card reader
- Now open the Mini Tool Partition Wizard and format the inserted SD card.
- Now make partition by right pressing on your SD card and then Select the partition as primary and file system as FAT 32 for card more than 4GB.
- Leave around 1 GB of memory for next partition.
- Then select on ‘Done’ and again hit on make partition option, select primary partition but this time , change file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Press on apply changes and after processing for few minutes you successfully created partition
STEP 3: Link with your Rooted Android Device.
- Now you need to Download and install Link 2SD from the Google play store.
- Launch this app and give root permission. Now choose the .ext partition that we made earlier.
- Start linking your SD Card.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
- For this, you need to Download Swapper for Root in your Android Phone.
- Launch the app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
- This will create a .swp file and it will increase the RAM of your Android Device.
- Now Check the Size of your RAM, it must have increased by the amount you chosen. So, this way you can increase your android phone’s strength by boosting its RAM.
Know About – How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone
Increase RAM Of Android Phone
It’s very important that android phone must not have insufficient RAM otherwise you have to face so many problems such as improper phone functioning, hanging issues and less internal space.
This problem arises when your RAM is not properly emptied or your apps are continuously working whether or not in function. To eliminate all these problems, you must follow the above given effective tricks to extend smartphone memory using app and memory card.
We hope that now you will be able to know how to increase RAM of android smartphone in just few tricks and tips. Stay connected with our web portal for amazing facts like this.
Have A Look On Below Links