How to Create a PayTM Account
Now a day’s vast number of individuals have Paytm account for those who still have not account, we have bring solutions regarding How to Create a PayTM Account for them who want to create an account. Paytm refers to the biggest free mobile recharge provider of India. The individuals who are facing any problem while paying and carry cash, they must use PayTM instead of cash. One who don’t have PayTM account till now, they can now create it. But we know that first question struck in your in mind is How to Create a PayTM Account. So for the reference of our visitors we have provided easy and simple guidelines regarding creating an account. Thus, we have provided directives for creating account either through website or app. Now creating an account is not a tough task it becomes very simple. Besides this lots of individual are also facing problem while add money in Paytm Wallet as some will forget their OTP. That’s why we have also share solution of it by which you can easily add money in your paytm wallet without OTP. Interested individual must go through this page which is well furnished regarding How to Create a PayTM Account through different modes from this page.
How do I create an account on Paytm?
Any of the visitors can easily create an account in PayTM by following up the simple guidelines provide below. Customer can create an account easily through its application and website, so here you comes to know that How to Create a PayTM Account by following this steps:
Step 1: First an individual is required to download the Paytm in their smart phones or android.
Step 2: After downloading and installing the app move towards the “Profile” section and hit it.
Step 3: Now you need to press on “Sign In to Paytm” Option and then switch on the “Sign Up” option.
Step 4: When you are done with this you have to enter the relevant details such as mobile number, email address and a password very carefully and correct.
Step 5: Now again press on “Sign Up” button.
Step 6: After confirmation you will get an OTP number which you have to enter where it is required.
Step 7: At last you have click on ‘Submit’ button and few seconds later, your account will be created in PayTM and you can enjoy online recharging and paying service.
Step 1: First of all, visits to the website that is Paytm.com.
Step 2: Now just press on ‘Log In or Sign Up’ option given on the top-right corner of the page.
Step 3: after wards enter the relevant details as required like mobile number, email address and a password
Step 4: Now submit it and after few seconds you will get an OTP on your mobile then enter the OTP number.
Step 5: Once you are done with this hit on ‘Submit’ now your account will be created on Paytm.
Know About – Paytm Customer Care Number
Transfer Money in Your Paytm Wallet without OTP
Now a day’s lots of people are using the paytm for the reference of transfer the money online. But most worrying problem is that transformation requires OTP and for sure some will forget the OTP and then they have to create a new account. It is not the problem with few ones but it occurs with most of the people and in this way most of the individual have more than 1 account on Paytm. But now I m going to provide you guidelines for which you can easily add money in your paytm wallet without requiring an OTP number so must have a look at below provided easy and simple steps-
•Any individual who have account on Paytm may add money to Paytm Wallet for this one have to open the app and select the Add Money tab through home page.
• It’s your choice that from where do you like to add money like from Credit/Debit card, Net Banking IMPS or ATM card.
• Afterwards enter the amount which you really want to add and then hit on “Add Money” tab.
• Now you will be reached to the secure payment page in which you have to provide all details.
• If any individual have saved credit or debit card then it will be viewed at the front page by enter CVV but if anyone haven’t any save card they must have to choose the option of save a credit or debit card for transferring the payment.
• Once you enter all the details & complete the transaction, then all your money will be added in your Paytm wallet.
Also Check: How To Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank Account
• Firstly you are required to Log in to Paytm account and hit on the “Paytm Wallet” option given at the top right of the page.
• Now you have to fill up amount you want to add in your Paytm Wallet and then again switch on to “Add Money” option.
• You can choose the payment mode as per your convenience either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card choice is all yours.
• After that you will visit to the new page which is secure payment page and there you need to provide payment details.
• Those individuals who have save copy of credit or debit then it will automatically shown on the screen and you just need to enter the CVV number and if you don’t have saved credit or debit card then
• If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you only need to enter the CVV number and proceed to the bank page. If you do not have any saved credit or debit card, then you have to choose to save a card for transferring the money.
• After all this procedure when complete the transactions are done then your money will be added to your paytm wallet.
We hope that your query that How to Create a PayTM Account and how to add money in paytm wallet will be will be solved by reading this entire page.