How To Contact Airtel Customer Care
Facing issues with your Airtel network, then you must check How To Contact Airtel Customer Care executive directly in short time period. Well, Airtel is a big and leading telecommunication corporation which serves its customers with good services.
It has offered various ways through which you may easily contact with executives directly. We have stated Airtel ITFS customer care direct number below that will assist you for good support. There is no doubt that Airtel is not only serving in India but also extended its efficient services outside India.
Get Details – Airtel Customer Care
Airtel Customer Care Numbers
|Airtel Customer Care Toll free Number (SMS Support Number)||121 (from Airtel mobile)|
|Airtel Customer Care Toll free Service Number for Service Request||198 (from Airtel mobile)|
|Airtel Customer Care Postpaid Contact Number||9896012345|
|Airtel Customer Care Prepaid Phone Number||9896098960|
|Airtel Customer Care Email Id||[email protected]|
|Airtel Official Website||www.airtel.in|
How To Contact Airtel Customer Care Representative
|The Airtel customer care number can be accessed 24 hours by the clients to get in touch with the Airtel customer care person. So, it is a convenient option for the customers to contact with Airtel support service associates. You can also email your queries at [email protected]|
Steps To Directly Contact With Customer Care Executive Of Airtel
No doubts, it is really an annoying and irritating thing when we have to wait for couple for hours to get in touch with the Airtel customer support executives. So, we have stated here the short and simple steps through which you can communicate with Airtel customer care properly.
- To get in touch with Airtel contact number, firstly you need to call on 121 or 198 which is the Airtel customer care number.
- Now Select “1” for Mobility.
- Now the IVR will repeat your number and Tap on “*”
- As soon as you tap on the “*” you will get many options.
- Now Tap on “5”.
- Now you will be asked to confirm the Action to Connect with Airtel Customer care executive.
- Finally, this is how you can contact Airtel Customer care department.
In case your grievances are not handled by the customer service department then you may get support from the appellate authority of the firm.
Also Check – How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number
Points To Remember:
- The working hours for Appellate Authority are between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- While raising an appeal to the Appellate Authority, the complaint details (Service Request No) shared by the complaint centre should be available.
- The appeal should be filed within 90 Days of the expiry of the complaint or request resolution time specified by the complaint centre.
- The Appellate Authority will provide a Unique Reference number within 3 days of reporting the issue.
Read About – How to Activate/Deactivate DND?
Airtel Offers Two Types Of Premium International Toll Free Services (IFTS)
- Premium International Inbound Toll Free Service
- Premium International Outbound Toll Free Service
Premium International Inbound Toll Free Service: This service is ideally suited for overseas customers, International business partners and your traveling employees to call your how to contact Airtel customer care executive directly in a convenient and cost-effective manner
Premium International Outbound Toll Free Service: It enables your business to offer an international toll free number (000800 CCC ABCD) to reach your conference bridges, partners, and offices anywhere in the world.
So, this is How to Contact Airtel Customer Care in just few simple steps as discussed above. For interesting stuff like this, you are required to stay tuned with our web portal that is customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Airtel Broadband Customer Care||Airtel Haryana Customer Care Number|
|Airtel Do Not Disturb Activation Code||Airtel Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number|
|Airtel Gujarat Customer Care Number|