GST Registration Opens
Candidates who want to enroll they are informed that GST Registration Opens!!!! The Prime Minister approved “The constitution amendment bill for Goods and Service Tax” (GST) in the Parliament Session (Rajya Sabha on 3 August 2016 and Lok Sabha on 8 August 2016) along with the ratification by 50 percent of state legislatures. As you know the about the approval of prime Minister that thus the current indirect taxes imposed by state and centre are all set to be replaced with proposed implementation of GST by April 2017. This would be the prevalent tax reform since independence and a windfall to the economy. You must get the complete procedure to Register/New Login through online process. Here we are providing the entire list of mandatory Documents which you have to upload at the time of registration. So what are you waiting for? You must go for GST Online Registration before the last date. We are presenting the state wise enrollment schedule also so please have a look!!
Users must know the benefits of this tax before the enrollment which are well presented here-
- Eliminating cascading effect of taxes.
- Tax rates will be comparatively lower as the tax base will widen.
- Seamless flow of Input tax credit.
- Prices of the goods and services will fall.
- Efficient supply change management.
- Promote shit from unorganized sector to organized sector.
GST Registration Procedure
If you are new user and want to get registration for Goods and Service Tax then please follow these effortless steps as mentioned below-
Go To Official Website
- First of all every Existing Taxpayer must visit on GST Registration Portal that is www.gst.gov.in
- After that new users need to go through “New User Login” and then hit on the check box to confirm the Terms, press “Continue”.
Now you have to Log In
- Candidates need to enter Provisional ID, Temporary Password & Captcha Received from your VAT Department.
- After filling the complete details you must press on “Login” tab.
First time login: Please contact your VAT / Central Excise / Service Tax Department to get your Provisional ID and Password, if not received or lost.
- Candidates who are existing registered they have to go through the below stated link on that page.
- Fill the required details as given in below mentioned dialogue box.
- After that recheck the information and hit on “Log in”.
- Now you have to fill mandatory details in the form and upload all relevant documents as mentioned below.
- Take a preview of the form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Enter Security Answers which will help you to reset the password incase if you forget your current password.
In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Guidelines for GST Registration: Check Here
Steps to complete GST Provisional Registration
- First of all enter the Username (Provisional ID) and Password provided to you by your State VAT / Central Excise / Service Tax Authority
- Now you must enter Mobile Number and Email Address of the authorized signatory of the business entity all future correspondence from the GST portal will be sent on this registered Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Then you have to enter the OTP sent on Mobile Number and Email Address provided by you.
- After that, fill details and upload scanned images as mentioned in provisional registration form.
Helping Video for Registration: Check Here
Registration through GST ENROLMENT APP
Users who are going to do registration through GST Enrolment App they need to go through Icon and here Goods and Service Tax landing page will be displayed as stated in below dialogue box.
- On home page many options will be displayed and you need to hit on “Business Details” tab.
- A new page will be shown in front of you and now you have to fill “Details of Your Business”.
Note: Please indicate existing registration under VAT/Central Excise/Service Tax/Luxury/ Tax/Entertainment Tax etc.as applicable.
- Here are the important guidelines / instructions to be filled up in the Business Details Tab / Screen page.
- You have to follow the complete information and fill in an appropriate manner.
- After that hit on “Save & Continue” button and App will display a Message as “Are you sure you want to save?”
- Now you have to press “Yes” it will show an Alert message as “Saved Successfully”.
- Then press on “OK” and you will reach to the Next Tab “Promoters/Partners”.
Promoters / Partners
- Now you have to enter the mandatory details asked in the format.
- Candidates are required to follow these steps Promoters List> New Promoter>Back Button>Save & continue.
- After following these steps you have to hit on “Saved Successfully”.
- List of Promoters will be shown and in this list of promoter Tab / Screen all the added promoters will be displayed.
- After that you need to press “Back Tab” and then hit on “Save & Continue” it will navigate to next tab.
In Authorized Signatory Tab user have to follow these steps as mentioned Authorized Signatory List>New Authorized Signatory>Back Button>Save & continue.
Principal Place of Business
Principal Place of Business Tab / Screen provide the following fields.
Additional Place of Business
- In Additional Place of Business Tab / Screen User views the four tabs as presented here-
- Additional Place List/Places of Business> Places of Business>Back Button> Save & Continue
Goods and Services
- In Goods and Services Tab / Screen User can able to view the four buttons:
- Goods >Services >Back Button >Save & Continue
- In Bank Account Tab User is able to view the four buttons which they have to follow-
- Bank Account List>New Bank Account>Back Button >Save & Continue
After completion of the process you must go for the Verification Tab / Screen provides the following fields as mentioned in below dialogue box-
Redirection to Login Page for submission of application form data
Now candidates must follow the complete procedure as follow above for registration from Official website.
Direct Guidelines: Get Here
Required Documents for GST
Photographs (wherever specified in the Application Form)
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners is to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner is to be submitted)
- HUF – Karta
- Company – Managing Director or the Authorised Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee
- Association of Person or Body of Individual –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members is to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman is to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person in Charge
Constitution of Taxpayer
- Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm
- Registration Certificate/Proof of Constitution in case of Society
- Government Department
- Association of Person or Body of Individual
- Local Authority
- Statutory Body and Others etc.
Proof of Principal/Additional Place of Business
For Own premises:
You are required to carry any document in support of the ownership of the premises like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
For Rented or Leased premises:
You need to carry a copy of the valid Rent / Lease Agreement with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Lessor such as Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
For premises not covered in (a) & (b) above:
Candidates need to bring a copy of the Consent Letter with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy. For shared properties also, the same documents may be uploaded.
Bank Account Related Proof
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank passbook / one page of Bank Statemen
- Opening page of the Bank Passbook held in the name of the Proprietor / Business Concern – containing the Account No., Name of the Account Holder, MICR and IFSC and Branch details.
Size of Document Required for GST Registration in India
To complete the enrolment process please keep the following document ready:
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type of Attachment||Document Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF||1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||200 KB|
|Consent Letter||100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||100 KB|
|Bank Statement||500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||100 KB|
|Bank Statement||500 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF||1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||1 MB|
Enrolment schedule for your State
The schedule of the enrolment activation drive for states is given below. We encourage you to complete the enrolment during the specified dates.
|State||Start Date||End Date||% Enrolled|
|Daman and Diu||14-11-2016||62.98%|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14-11-2016||66.04%|
|Jammu and Kashmir||16-12-2016||0.44%|
|Enrolment of Taxpayers who are registered under Central Excise Act but not registered under State VAT||07-01-2017||5.88%|
|Enrolment of Taxpayers who are registered under Service Tax Act but not registered under State VAT||25-01-2017||14.82%|
|New registration under VAT/Service Tax/Central Excise after January 2016||01-02-2017||Not Yet Started|
Here we are providing the entire details which are relevant for GTS Registration. So acquire it and go for registration before the last date. We hope you are satisfied with this page you may know the more fine points of GTS Registration by pressing the Official Link.
Have A Look On Below Links
|11 Benefits of GST in India||Reliance Jio Prime Membership|
|Salient Features of GST||GST Rate Structure|