GST Registration Online
Now the GST Registration Online procedure for 2019 can be easily done with the help of following given simple steps and other important information discussed here. Well, goods and service tax was got introduced by 2017. So, now it has become compulsory for all the Indian civilians to perform GST tax registration but only those business people who have crossed the turnover of Rs 20 lakh and Rs10 lakh in northern eastern state.
This is actually one of the biggest indirect tax reforms. It has replaced various kinds of indirect taxes that belong to the state and central taxes categories. So, all those who want to get enrolled for GST registration online for new business or new firm, they must check out the GST registration process online. We have discussed the GST online registration guideline for the new as well as registered user’s login both.
Check Here – GST Customer Care
GST Registration Online In Hindi
जो लोग GST के लिए रजिस्टर करना चाहते हैं उनसे निवेदन है की नीचें दी गई जानकारी को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें| इस बात में कोई दोराय नहीं हैं की GST के लागू होने से भारत में बहुत विकास हुआ है| इसकी वजह से रोजगार के अवसर भी बढ़ रहें हैं| अब कोई भी व्यक्ति टैक्स की चोरी करने में सफ़ल नही हो सकता है| अब पूरे देश में सामान एक ही मूल्य पर ख़रीदा एवम् बेचा जा सकता है| केंद्रीय जीएसटी, राज्य जीएसटी, संघ क्षेत्र एवं एकीकृत जीएसटी, ये GST के मुख्य प्रकार हैं | GST व्यापारियों और उपभोक्ताओं के लिए भी फायदेमंद है| ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण के लिए लोगों द्वारा पूर्ण शर्तों को पूरा करने के लिए कुछ शर्तें नीचें दी गईं है| जीएसटी के ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण के लिए आपको इस पृष्ठ पर दिए गए कुछ महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज़ों की आवश्यकता है|
Check Here – Benefits Of GST In India
Who Should Register For GST?
Well, there are some terms and conditions that must be fulfill by the individuals for online registration of GST.
- Individuals must have been registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs is entitled to pay goods and service tax
Also Check – GST Rate Structure
GST Registration Online Procedure
If you are new user and want to get registration for Goods and Service Tax then please follow these effortless steps as mentioned below-
- Go To Official Website
- First of all every Existing Taxpayer must visit on GST Registration Portal that is www.gst.gov.in
- After that new users need to go through “New User Login” and then hit on the check box to confirm the Terms, press “Continue”.
- Now you have to Log In
- Candidates need to enter Provisional ID, Temporary Password &Captcha Received from your VAT Department.
- After filling the complete details you must press on “Login” tab.
First time login: Please contact your VAT / Central Excise / Service Tax Department to get your Provisional ID and Password, if not received or lost.
Get Details – GST New Rates
- Candidates who are existing registered they have to go through the below stated link on that page.
- Fill the required details as given in below mentioned dialogue box.
- After that recheck the information and hit on “Log in”.
- Now you have to fill mandatory details in the form and upload all relevant documents as mentioned below.
- Take a preview of the form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Enter Security Answers which will help you to reset the password incase if you forget your current password.
Know About – Salient Features of GST
In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Guidelines for GST Registration: Check Here
Steps to complete GST Provisional Registration
- First of all enter the Username (Provisional ID) and Password provided to you by your State VAT / Central Excise / Service Tax Authority
- Now you must enter Mobile Number and Email Address of the authorized signatory of the business entity all future correspondence from the GST portal will be sent on this registered Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Then you have to enter the OTP sent on Mobile Number and Email Address provided by you.
- After that, fill details and upload scanned images as mentioned in provisional registration form.
Get Details – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Registration through GST ENROLMENT APP
- Users who are going to do registration through GST Enrolment App they need to go through Icon and here Goods and Service Tax landing page will be displayed as stated in below dialogue box.
- On home page many options will be displayed and you need to hit on “Business Details” tab.
- A new page will be shown in front of you and now you have to fill “Details of Your Business”.
Please indicate existing registration under VAT/Central Excise/Service Tax/Luxury/ Tax/Entertainment Tax etc.as applicable.
Here are the important guidelines / instructions to be filled up in the Business Details Tab / Screen page.
- You have to follow the complete information and fill in an appropriate manner.
- After that hit on “Save & Continue” button and App will display a Message as “Are you sure you want to save?”
- Now you have to press “Yes” it will show an Alert message as “Saved Successfully”.
- Then press on “OK” and you will reach to the Next Tab “Promoters/Partners”.
Promoters / Partners
- Now you have to enter the mandatory details asked in the format.
- Candidates are required to follow these steps Promoters List> New Promoter>Back Button>Save & continue.
Know About – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
- After following these steps you have to hit on “Saved Successfully”.
- List of Promoters will be shown and in this list of promoter Tab / Screen all the added promoters will be displayed.
- After that you need to press “Back Tab” and then hit on “Save & Continue” it will navigate to next tab.
- In Authorized Signatory Tab user have to follow these steps as mentioned Authorized Signatory List>New Authorized Signatory>Back Button>Save & continue.
Principal Place of Business
- Principal Place of Business Tab / Screen provide the following fields.
Additional Place of Business
- In Additional Place of Business Tab / Screen User views the four tabs as presented here-
- Additional Place List/Places of Business> Places of Business>Back Button> Save & Continue
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Goods and Services
- In Goods and Services Tab / Screen User can able to view the four buttons:
- Goods >Services >Back Button >Save & Continue
- In Bank Account Tab User is able to view the four buttons which they have to follow-
- Bank Account List>New Bank Account>Back Button >Save & Continue
- After completion of the process you must go for the Verification Tab / Screen provides the following fields as mentioned in below dialogue box-
- Redirection to Login Page for submission of application form data
- Now candidates must follow the complete procedure as follow above for registration from Official website.
Direct Guidelines: Get Here
GST registration online required documents
- Photographs (wherever specified in the Application Form)
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners is to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner is to be submitted)
- HUF – Karta
- Company – Managing Director or the Authorised Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee
- Association of Person or Body of Individual –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members is to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman is to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person in Charge
Constitution of Taxpayer
- Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm
- Registration Certificate/Proof of Constitution in case of Society
- Government Department
- Association of Person or Body of Individual
- Local Authority
- Statutory Body and Others etc.
Proof of Principal/Additional Place of Business
For Own Premises:
You are required to carry any document in support of the ownership of the premises like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
For Rented Or Leased Premises:
You need to carry a copy of the valid Rent / Lease Agreement with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Lessor such as Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
For Premises Not Covered In (A) & (B) Above:
Candidates need to bring a copy of the Consent Letter with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy. For shared properties also, the same documents may be uploaded.
Bank Account Related Proof
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank passbook / one page of Bank Statemen
- Opening page of the Bank Passbook held in the name of the Proprietor / Business Concern – containing the Account No., Name of the Account Holder, MICR and IFSC and Branch details.
Size of Document Required for GST Registration In India
To complete the enrolment process please keep the following document ready:
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type of Attachment||Document Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF||1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||200 KB|
|Consent Letter||100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||100 KB|
|Bank Statement||500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||100 KB|
|Bank Statement||500 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF||1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||1 MB|
So, this is all about GST registration online details, stay tuned with our web portal customer-carenumber.com for cool updates like this.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Pan Card Customer Care||Income Tax Customer Care|
|Passport Customer Care Number India||Aadhaar Card Customer Care Number|
|EPF Customer Care Number|