IKEA Customer Service Number
Buyer’s associated with IKEA multinational group can refer IKEA Customer Service Number along with the email & contact details. However, it is known for the designing and sale of kitchen, home and office appliances and accessories at reasonable rates.
For any kind of problems related to IKEA products or amenities, department of IKEA customer service associates will give you best advice and suggestions. The lowest price is guaranteed on its product long with gift cards facilities. If you have ordered anything online and want to track your order, then dial IKEA customer service phone number.
IKEA Customer Service no
The customer care team of is efficient enough to give world-class solution to any kind of problems. IKEA customer service telephone number is a quickest method to interact and get speediest solution of problems. For full-fledged information for IKEA customer service helpline number and company information, kindly scroll down here.
IKEA Customer Service Phone Number
IKEA Customer Service Phone No
- IKEA Customer Service contact number of Stores: 020 3645 0000
- IKEA Customer Service number for Shop online: 020 3645 0015
- IKEA Customer care number for Order and Collection Points: 020 3645 0018
IKEA Customer Service Phone Number
- IKEA Customer Service Contact Number: 1-888-888-4532
- IKEA Customer Service Phone Number (For phone or online orders): 1-888-434-4532
- IKEA Customer Care Number: 1-866-866-IKEA (4532)
- IKEA Contact Number (To place an order for a Kitchen): 1.866.390.3145
- Customer Assistance Number (For phone order or for help) dial: 1.888.888.4532 and select appropriate option.
Also Check – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
IKEA customer service hours
- Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 22:00
- Saturday: 07:00 – 21:00
- Sunday: 07:00 – 20:00
Press Here>> To Send an Email
Press Here>> To Find A Store near Your Location
IKEA Office Address
1065 Plains Road East
- IKEA customer service number: 1-888-888-4532
Press here >>IKEA contact details
Press here>>IKEA customer service number details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I place an order online and pick it up at my local store?
All of our online products are delivered directly from the company’s Distribution Center to your home and hence it is impossible to collect online purchases from store unless you are ordering from the company’s Centennial (Colorado). The company does not offer a product reservation service in its stores.
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
You can see the stock availability of a product in the store of your choice, by pressing here.
- Do you have a delivery service?
The company offers a flat rate delivery service to home or business starting at $59. If you choose to have your items delivered, connect with a co-worker for more details or visit the official website and press relevant link.
- When are you open? Are you open on holidays?
Visit the official website of the company and check your local store page for regular and holiday hours.
- Can you pay for an item online and collect in store?
The company does not currently offer this type of service. You can grab all the necessary details concerning store location by pressing here or by calling at IKEA customer service number.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
- Are Wheelchairs available to customers?
Inside the store entrance, all the store locations offer wheelchair facility for customers.
- How do I contact the carrier who will deliver to me?
The phone number for the delivery company that will deliver your merchandise will be extracted on your Home Delivery contract.
- An item is missing or damaged during my delivery. What should I do?
In case your item is missing or damaged during delivery, call the IKEA customer service number toll free 1-888-888-4532.
- What happens if there is an issue with my Assembly?
If in case any problem occurs with your assembly just call the company’s executives at 1-888-888-4532 for resolution. You are advised to have your receipt and order number available.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
About The Company
IKEA is renowned for its well-furnished and stylish self-assembled furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories. Since 2008, the company is considered as the largest furniture retailer in the world. The company was founded in the year 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad.
Get Details – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
The headquarters of the company is located in Leiden, Netherlands. The name of the company is an acronym; Ingvar Kamprad (founder’s name), Elmtaryd (Farm’s name where the founder grew up), and Agunnaryd (founder’s hometown in Småland, southern Sweden).
At present Peter Agnefjäll is the Chairman and CEO of INGKA Holding and Torbjörn Lööfis known to be the Chairman and CEO of the Inter IKEA Group. All the updated list of IKEA Customer Service number is furnished here by our web portal team.
This is all about IKEA Customer Service Phone Number and other contact details, for more information visit the Official Website. And keep yourself updated with us at customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Morphy Richards Customer Care||Tefal Customer Service Number|
|Panasonic Customer Care Number||Bosch Customer Care Number|