Air India Customer Care Number
Air India is a largest airline in India. If you are looking for Air India Customer Care Number then connect to this page. Here we are providing you all the information such as Air India 24X7 Contact Support Number that will directly connect you to the official care executive. So have a look at this page by scrolling down.
This page Includes:
- Air India Customer Care Number
- Air India Call Centre Email Ids
- Air India Online Bookings Helpdesk Number
- Air India Email Addresses For FFP Members
- Air India International Care Number
- Air India International Customer Support Number
- Air India Social Networking Sites
|Customer Service Number||1800 180 1407|
|Reservations||011 2462 4075|
|Parent Organization||Air India Limited|
|Hubs||Indira Gandhi International Airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
Read Also – Top 10 Cheapest Airlines
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- [email protected] (For forwarding scanned copies of travel documents for re-issuance of Tickets / Updating FFP mileage)
|E mail ID||[email protected]|
|General Queries||[email protected]|
|Missing Miles / Retro Credit on AI||[email protected]|
|Missing Miles / Retro credit on Star Partners||[email protected]|
|Silver Edge Members||[email protected]|
|Golden Edge Members||[email protected]|
|The Maharajah Club Members||[email protected]|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|USA/Canada||USA Toll Free Number :1800 223 7776|
|Canada Toll Free Number :1800 625 6424|
|UK||44 207 760 3290 (Local)|
|Australia||1800 247 463|
|Contact Number||+91-22-25818515 / +91-44-66921455|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
What is online booking and how do I use it?
It a facility that is provided by the company to its customer by which they can book there travel over the Internet. By the use of online service the customers can enjoy the following services:
- You can book a flight and pay online for your travel.
- You can request for a particular seat, special meal or service.
- It allows facility to redeem your frequent flyer miles online.
- By this service you can check your flight status.
- Using the online service you can view the Schedule/timetable of the flights.
- The service allows you to make an online booking using the NGPAY mobile app.
How Do I Use The Online Booking Service?
To do so follow the below given steps:
- Visit on the official site.
- Hit on “Book Online” tab and search for a suitable flight/routing/date.
- Now select the fare and selection of suitable fares.
- Now enter the details of passengers and payment details.
- At last hit on the “Confirm” tab and you will receive a confirmation of the booking details.
Can I Use This Service For Checking Availability And Fares Without Actually Purchasing A Ticket?
Yes, you can check flight availability and fares, without purchasing a ticket. The company only charges when you complete the booking procedure. In addition you can also check Domestic Apex and Instant Purchase Fares by using the “Manage your Trip Fare” tab.
Can I Book Different Classes For Different Legs Of My Journey?
Yes, you can book different classes by using the “First/Executive option”, or Executive/Economy” option for your different legs of journey.
Is An Air India Online Booking Valid For Travel On Other Airlines?
No, at present the company is not providing this facility. You can only book the travel for Air-India.
Can I Make The Booking Online And Pay At Any Of The Air India Offices?
If you want to pay at any of the Air India offices, then keep in mind that the fares may be different in comparison to the fare displayed online.
Can I Make An Online Booking For A Child Traveling Alone?
No, you can’t make an online booking for a child traveling alone, for more details connect to the customer care executive.
Can I Make An Online Booking With My Credit Card If I Am Not Travelling Myself?
In case if the cardholder is not the part of the journey, then the person who is travelling should carry the following documents:
- The person should have a photocopy of the card from both the sides, which has to be self attested by the cardholder.
- The Photocopy should also contain the name of name of the passenger, the date of journey and the sector on which the journey is made.
How Long Can I Expect To Wait For My Refund To Be Processed?
In most of the normal cases, refund is done immediately. But in case such as payment made by using a credit card, it takes a minimum time of twenty days.
Can I Make Changes To My Booking After I Have Purchased A Ticket?
Follow the below given steps to make changes in your booking after you have purchased a ticket:
- Visit the official site.
- Hit on “My Booking” tab which was present under the “Manage your trip” section.
- Now make the changes that you want to make and after you done hit on “Submit: button.
- You can also call to customer support number to make changes in your bookings.
It is a flag carrier airline of India. The company is owned by “Air India Limited” which is an Indian Government Enterprise. It holds a 3rd rank in India, in terms of most passengers carried by a flight. The company operates fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft that serves almost 85 Domestic and International destinations of the world.
The main hub of the airline is at “Indira Gandhi International Airport”, New Delhi and a secondary hub at “Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport”, Mumbai, with its headquarter situated in New Delhi. It was founded by Mr. J.R.D. Tata as a Tata Airlines during the year 1932. Later on after the 2nd world war it became a Public Limited Company and renamed as “Air India”. It also has its subsidiaries flights which operate from domestic and Asian destinations such as “Air India Regional” and “Air India Express”. At present it flies to almost 86 destinations that include 49 domestic and 37 international in around 26 countries across four continents around the world.
To get more Information related to Air India visit www.airindia.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|Philippine Airlines Customer Service Number||Tiger Airways Customer Care Number|
|Indigo Airlines Customer Care Number||Caribbean Airlines Customer Service Phone Number|